Thread: Peppermint Patty!!!

Peppermint Patty!!!

You're just darling Peppermint Patty! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day with Del and Dixie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello, Peppermint Patty and hello, Pixie! I have never met a Falabella horse before and it is a pleasure to get acquainted with you today! Peppermint Patty, I bet you will make a terrific mom to your foal -- you are intelligent and lovely! I'm sorry to tell you this but I think the flashy thing (camera) is going to be around when it is time for photos of you and your foal. I hope you won't mind that too much. Enjoy your special day in lovely Georgia, Peppermint Patty and Pixie! Please have your people give you (and Del too) some extra petting and maybe a delicious treat of apple to celebrate YOU! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Peppermint Patty and Pixie too!

Oh, be still my heart! What a beautiful little lady you are, Pep, simply precious beyond words! And if your adorable good looks (love that funky forelock), your smarts and sweet and loving personality weren't enough to make a person fall in love, there's your name! How could anyone resist a creature with the name of Peppermint Patty? And how well it suits you, being as sweet as you are, sweet and loving not only to your human, but to your dear pony sib Pixie and big brother Del the Stallion, too! A friend to ALL, that's you, Pep! And I just know you're going to be the best mommy to your baby come next March! What a special time that will be for you and your family!
    Thanks to your person for sharing your beautiful, little self; your heart warming story and heart melting photos with us all! What a pleasure it was getting to know you, having the chance to pay tribute to the very special Falabella pony that you are, and all that you mean to your family!
    Enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart; romping with Del and Pixie, being treated to all your big heart desires, and more! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love and a big "hug" to you, precious Peppermint Patty! Please have your person give a few extra peppermints, some apple and a sugar cube, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Peppermint Patty, you are adorable!!! I love your crimped forelock . . . I used to have a crimping iron and would do my "mane" that way, back when I was a young girl. I'm sure yours is natural, eh? I hope your devoted guardian will post pics when you give birth; congratulations on being our beautiful POTD and enjoy your impending Motherhood!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Peppermint Patty what a lovely girl you are!!!

I am still smiling from seeing your sweet pictures!!! What fun it must be to be best friends with you!!! I bet you will make a wonderful mommy and your baby will be super adorable, just like you. I hope you and your pals are all enjoying your special day in the limelight. Please do thank your loving human for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty is a doll alright, she is a divine POTD and clearly she will be an excellent mum! Please send us baby pictures Have a great day, smooches to Patty, peace and love

Peppermint Patty

She is so cute! I love that adorable stripe going down her face. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.