Thread: Baeleigh!!!

Baeleigh!!!

You're a beautiful girl Baeleigh!!! It sounds like you're a wonderful dog! How good of you to protect your cat siblings! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello to a fellow Bay Area pup! Or at least you were adopted in the Bay Area.
    You are such a beautiful girl and it sounds like you picked just the right family for you.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Beautiful Baeleigh!

Hi Baeleigh! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, aren't you the gorgeous girl, one stunning blend of two much loved breeds, with the prettiest name to match that pretty face! You closeup. those big, love filled, copper colored eyes of yours are heart melting, and oh, that SMILE!!! That is one happy, much loved pup I see! And yes, you're as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside, Baeleigh! In fact, you are a testament to the priceless rewards of rescue, and we give great thanks to your family for chosing adoption!

I don't even want to think how it is a girl as sweet and loving and loyal as you came to find herself in a shelter at 4 years of age. But in the end, your story couldn't have had a happier ending, for it's clear you were born to be with your forever family, and they with you...best friends for life! How blessed they are having you there to love an protect them, bringing endless smiles and boundless joy to their days! And how well you've "paid it forward," caring for other creatures in need as lovingly as you have; helping to foster those motherless kittens, and protecting the family kitties from those raccoons! You're an angel, Baeleigh, truly heaven sent; the bestest furkid a family could EVER hope, and so deserving of your "top dog" crown!
    Thanks for the BIG, BIG SMILES, Baeleigh! Wishing for you a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years with your devoted family! Please have your family give you a few extra strokes with that brush, some extra Milk Bones, for me! (Not sure what redvine is, but some of that too!)
    Love and hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Baeleigh!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Baeleigh, pretty girl! I agree with tats -- these photos and your bio are so full of love and joy! I like how you stepped in to help be a mom to the kittens and how you protect them from raccoons. What a terrific sis-fur you are! Could you please have your people give you a few extra brush strokes, petting and hugs from me today, beautiful Baeleigh! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Baeleigh

Hurrrray, Baeleigh is DOTD!! What a beautiful smile she has, wonderful dog indeed! I'm sure they broke the mold, hope the whole family enjoys today, peace and love