Thread: RIP Sweet Storm 1-11-96 - 8-2-12

Hybrid View

I am so very sorry, Tracy. Deepest sympathy to you and all who love him so very much. Storm lived a long and very happy life with you, full of love and warmth and good food, his cherished Meowmie with him right to the very end.

Rest in peace, dearest Storm, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. You and your Meowmie are together always.

God bless you and bring you peace and comfort.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so sorry about your precious Storm. He was a handsome kitty, stylin' all the hats. I love the devil's horns, since I know he was an angel!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Unhappy

I am so sorry, Tracey, major {{{{hugs}}}}.

RIP, sweet Storm, Godspeed to the Bridge - sleep softly.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

So sad to hear about it. RIP handsome Storm.

Thanks again everyone. I still can't believe that he's gone and that it's almost been a month. Pearl hasn't been the same since he's been gone. I remember telling her that when Storm is gone that you're going to miss him. They had a love/hate relationship towards the end. She won't leave my bedroom and last night and this morning she didn't want to eat anything. She's also been hiding under my bed. She just mopes around a lot and seems depressed. Luckily tonight she came out and she ate some dinner. Ziggy, on the other hand, has become such a love bug and she seems happier now that Storm is gone. He would some times chase her and scare her.

Blog Entries

this kitty

i love this kitty.. may he rest in peace with buttons who got killed a week ago.. and rusty who is showing everybody the rainbow bridge.. i am burning a candle right now for deceased kitties.. rip dear kitties

Tracey, I'm sorry that I missed this. (I think I may have commented on FB, I'm not sure.) I know how difficult it is to part w/any of our furkids but especially our first ones. He was so special to you. Please know that I'm thinking of you even though Storm passed over a month ago, the pain lingers for a while.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11