Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
Hey Fellow Felines!!

Utchie here. It's all set. Partaaaaaay at my house this weekend!! I got some awesome "nip" and Meowmie just went out and bought a whole LOT of kittie treats too. I've made rangements to use the gazebo in the park behind our house so the bagpipers could play. Party will go on from Friday to Sunday. There'll be decorations galore (no fireworks tho, as I know a lot of you get scared).

So guys, PLAN ON IT!! I hear the catmobile will be picking everyone up and delivering them to our front door at 7 p.m. Lots of eats and goats milk to sip. It's gonna be a blast!!!

One hitch tho. Meowmie wants me to watch the two youngsters to make sure they don't over indulge. I got a room to work, I aint got no time to look after those two juvies. Maybe we can lock 'em in a closet or sumthin.

Hope to see you all Friday night!!!

Peace out

Utchie
Dear UtchieB, Cassie said she will hang with the young'uns to make sure they are introduced around, and that they don't go over the limit. You go on ahead and do your thing. She's sure Michael Angel will be there to give them a tap on the noggin if they over indulge, too. She is not happy with me now that I have to be at work at 8 AM. I told her it is because I have the opposable thumbs and we both need to have food in the house... but she's not buyin it so far. We you and we are so glad Spike is back where he needs ta be!