Thread: Lime Roll

Lime Roll

Lime Roll what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today, specially the one of you and your loving mommy. What a happy little sailor you are on your floatie too. It must be so much fun having you for a best friend. I'm so glad you are healthy now. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magnificent Lime Roll!

Hi Lime Roll! (LOVE your name!) Happy Pet of the Day to you! What an adorable, gorgeous Iguana girl you are! Your "markings," your brilliant, lime green coloring, are magnificent, and your face, the sweetest! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your photo spread, those shots of you enjoying some relaxation time in your pool (), strolling the beach in your harness, cuddling with your Mom! Could life be any better?
    But it wasn't always so, was it Lime Roll? In fact you had quite the bumpy, scary start at life, and I can only imagine how upset your lady was to think that she might have lost you, not once but twice! But as they say, the 3rd time is the charm, and now at last you're finally home where you belong, enjoy the best of health and living the good life! You had some mighty big claw prints to fill, LR, helping to fill that empty space in your lady's heart! But while no one can "replace" Big Igg, it's clear you've already taken your very own, special place in heart, and she in yours! How lucky you are to have one another, and I hope for you and your proud lady a lifetime of happy days and cherished memories!
    Enjoy your much deserved day celeb, Lime Roll, being spoiled to the max, treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love and gentle pats to you, beautiful Lime Roll!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Lime Roll

Wow, Lime Roll is so bright and beautiful! I can see why you fell for her, I also see what you mean about her wee toes They are very crooked but she is divine nevertheless. As long as she gets to and fro as isn't in any pain they just give her more character! I am so glad she got over her illness Loved seein' Lime Roll as POTD, sounds like she has the very best mum too! Peace and love

Lime Roll

Wow, she is amazing! I love her pretty colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

Lime Roll thanks you all, as do I!
    I'm so glad she had this opportunity!
    Glad you all love her as I do C:

Feel free to check more of her out here: http://frilled-aten.deviantart.com/gallery/35109378 or http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0619517&type=3
    I was thinking of making her own fan page on Facebook, and I think I should for the heck of it!
    Oh, and look for her baby pics in her albums! <3

So glad you joined Pet Talk, and now people can see more of her!
    I've Been Frosted