Thread: Gun control discussion

Hybrid View

Look at how we talk to and about people. Look at how we TREAT people. We wonder why people lose it and want to take everyone out. No wonder kids think there is nothing wrong with torturing students they don't like, look at how the adults behave.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    Look at how we talk to and about people. Look at how we TREAT people. We wonder why people lose it and want to take everyone out. No wonder kids think there is nothing wrong with torturing students they don't like, look at how the adults behave.
    I certainly agree with you Sparky. Seeing how some people on this thread behave and 'speak" to others...I can see why they feel they need guns!

Blog Entries
    Since we are all having such an advanced, intelligent conversation on gun control. Well, I have 3 guns. One I keep in my underwear drawer simply for kicks. The other one I use to shoot at the mailman if he does not deliver the mail on time, the third one is a rifle that I keep locked and loaded. Just in case I feel freaked out or threatened and wanna blow someones brains out.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    I certainly agree with you Sparky. Seeing how some people on this thread behave and 'speak" to others...I can see why they feel they need guns!
    Sweetie, run along now, okay, sunshine?

The big people were having a discussion without your stupidity, run along and play.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.