Thread: Gun control discussion

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Sounds like a snarky comment, minus any real value.
    Well of course it is snarky.

But I also find it terribly funny. A person who is so afraid of other people...so very afraid he needs to have guns around for protection to suggest someone else is afraid!! (Although it might be lions and tigers and bears he is so afraid of I suppose.)

Now would that be ironic as well as funny? Or just hypocritical?

I wonder how many times I have said it is not the gun - the inanimate object - I fear - it is the person who is so afraid of the world around they need a gun. Is is ten, 20? Why look! In the very post he quotes I said it!

Tiresome to hear the same - totally inaccurate - snark isn't it?

I am far more fearful of other drivers then I am of other gun owners. I have been tboned twice while driving, both times the other driver at fault. I have also been shot at twice, once within less then a foot of my head.

Most of my neighbors fire into their back yards and it doesnt bother me, the hills make good backdrops. Ive lived here 10 years and it happens every day or so.

ETA to point out the obvious: Post 443 is complete and total snark.
    Last edited by blue; 12-22-2012 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Pointing out the snark in post 443.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    It appear it's only okay to make snarky remarks when you are against firearms.
    How so?

ETA: and its appears btw, how is that for snark?.
    Last edited by blue; 12-22-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Hi there, and dyslexia.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.