Thread: Gun control discussion

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    Didn't hear anything that was said lost me with the two demeaning "dears"

Taken. And telling. Who cares what the truth is... As long as you say it 'nice'? I reckon that is our current President got elected?

I will never claim to be a good writer. I realize I am fighting against the wind on this site.... All I will say is history DOES matter. Context matters. Trivialize it because of how you choose to hear words at thy own peril.

Its rather clear that very few are open to changing thier minds here and that my point of view is the extreme minority. What does that tell you?
    "Unlike most of you, I am not a nut."

- Homer Simpson

"If the enemy opens the door, you must race in."

- Sun Tzu - Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Puckstop31 View Post
    Taken. And telling. Who cares what the truth is... As long as you say it 'nice'? I reckon that is our current President got elected?

I will never claim to be a good writer. I realize I am fighting against the wind on this site.... All I will say is history DOES matter. Context matters. Trivialize it because of how you choose to hear words at thy own peril.

Its rather clear that very few are open to changing thier minds here and that my point of view is the extreme minority. What does that tell you?
    I know your above that, that is why I pointed it out. I know your not a mcp but someone else might think so reading that. I don't have strong opinion on the gun issue, see both sides.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!