Thread: Gun control discussion

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    This happened a year ago. Again, what could she have done differently? The police were still not there after 20 minutes.
    Maybe she should have waited to see what the two guys breaking down her door for 20 minutes wanted.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/okla-woman-...ry?id=15285605

I remember reading that story. I am so glad she had a gun & wasn't afraid to use it. I don't want to think what could have happened to
    her and the baby if those guys managed to get inside. She was very brave woman.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    I remember reading that story. I am so glad she had a gun & wasn't afraid to use it. I don't want to think what could have happened to
    her and the baby if those guys managed to get inside. She was very brave woman.
    I remember when this happened. It haunts me. No I don't have a three month old baby and am not quite that far away from civilization, but still.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ill just leave this here.

The Truth About Assault Weapons
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Clearly presented, thank you for posting it.
    I've Been Frosted

I'd love to read the link, Blue, but I'm at work.......and the filters block me from going to look for a nail gun (makes it hard to look for tools at times...), never mind a page about weapons. I'll have to read in the AM.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.