Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
Its funny you dont find it annoying when ES or Liz does the same thing on a far more regular basis, double standard maybe?

I kinda like that I have my own post stalker now with you.

So, why so angry?
Me a stalker??? - that's really funny. All you need to do is look in the mirror to see who is the stalker here - a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. Don't flatter yourself by thinking that I am following you.

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with Liz or ES, but I most definitely disagree with you and your rude and crude tactics. I suppose that your comment about "snow" wasn't rude and crude ??? - but there you go again - the pot calling the kettle black. Obviously that shoe fit you very well and you are very familiar with snow in all of it's forms.

And I still see no anger in anything I've posted. Try disgust on for size.

And I'm curious, blue, so maybe you can answer this for me. This is a pet forum - right??? Well then why is it that you never (except on an extremely rare occasion), post anything about pets - be it yours or anyone else's??? You come here only to be rude and crude - abrupt and abrasive - as you choose to call it. Why don't you take your nastiness to a forum that would appreciate your m.o. - I've heard that there are plenty of them out there and I'm certain that you would be more than welcome to join many of them.

Nope - still no anger on my part.

Have a super happy day!!!