Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm shrinking, too

I think the pictures are a great idea (you look wonderful, BTW) to give you positive feedback on how you're doing. That and the "skinny jeans" goal!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Wow! Huge difference Congrats and keep going! ;D Great job so far
    I seriously need to gain weight. I weigh like 94lb Seeing that you're losing weight makes me want to gain weight even more! :-/

Good Luck and pray for me! I need to gain weight before September :-/

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    Wow! Huge difference Congrats and keep going! ;D Great job so far
    I seriously need to gain weight. I weigh like 94lb Seeing that you're losing weight makes me want to gain weight even more! :-/

Good Luck and pray for me! I need to gain weight before September :-/
    Oh, Sana, if I could, I'd send you some of my extra weight! If only it could work that way! Will say a prayer for you that you gain the weight you need!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries

Sana

Hi there, I have been too thin before and know what it's like to try to gain weight. I find granola, avacados, calamari and nuts and dried fruit will usually pack on a few! Good luck, I've yet to grow a butt though, that'll never happen

Thanks y'all.
    I am really happy with the progress, so far. Yes it's taking f-o-r-e-v-e-r, but I figure the slower it comes off the better chance of it staying gone.

Thanks again for all of the encouragement!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

FANTASTIC effort WELL DONE, keep up the good work, you are doing so well.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

You look great!!!! Your my hero now...and the length of time is the best way.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

WOW!! You look fabulous.