Thread: Braggo

Braggo

So, Sir, you love this goofy dog named Braggo and I love you for giving him a loving home and a great friend. He deserves the very best that you can give. Some of the best that you can give is your selfless love. Judging from the tone of your story about Braggo, I think you guys are soul-mates. Now a word or two to Braggo: You are a fine looking pup with what is surely a vast capacity for love and devotion. Congratulations on being our DOTD. I wish you guys many happy years together. I enjoy my three rescued pups every day and I never cease to be amazed at how wonderfully they turned out after someone effectively threw them away. They are priceless to me. Such love and devotion is a precious thing. All the best to you Braggo.
    Last edited by jspence; 07-19-2012 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Oh Braggo thank goodness your Daddy found you! I'd say that it was fate! You sound like such a sweet noy and I would love to give you many hugs and kisses. Happy dotd!

Braggo

Hi Braggo.....What a big handsome fellow you are. And Yes, I would love to give you a big hug. You are a pretty boy. It sounds like you two
    were made for each other. Animals are so precious. They bring so much love and joy into our lives. Braggo, I hope you and your family will have
    a long and wonderful life together.

Linda in SC

Braggo, from another Kentuckian

Hello, my friend. I live in Lexington here in our mutual state and I just had to comment on your most excellent Braggo and your love for him. It appears to me the Lord chose this wonderful puppy dog for you. I have no doubt you will always treat him with love and take good care of him. He surely deserves a good and loving home and I'm so happy he found one.
    Take care, my friend. May the Lord bless and keep you and your wife and family and, of course, Braggo, the Wonderful Dog!
    My love to all, in Jesus, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

It's PT's Braggo! Hello, handsome guy! I remember not too long ago, when your dad told us the story of losing Nike and finding Braggo. I LOVE happy beginnings! You knew he was meant to be your dad, and now you are having all kinds of fun -- going for a walk, helping yourself to a drink of water from the water dispenser , and playing with toys! I'm not exactly sure what fast draw is, but I bet you and your dad will have loads of fun with doing that together, too. Can't wait to see a picture of you in your hat when your dad finds one that fits! Happy Dog of the Day, Braggo! And you can add me to the growing list of everyone who would like to give you hugs -- perhaps your dad would give you some extra hugs for me today.

((HUGS)),
    Elyse in Chicagoland
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautifu Brago!

Hi Braggo! A very happy Dog of the Day, beautiful boy, and to your proud Papa, too! And oh yes, how I would LOVE to give you a hug...your smile is irresistible!
    What a wonderful photo that is of you and your Dad, best friends and soul mates for life, for sure! We thank him from the bottom of our hearts for saving a doggie as deserving as you from a most unspeakable fate, and how well you have repaid his kindness with your devotion and unconditional, helping to heal his wounded spirit after the passing of your beloved predecessor, Nike. No doubt Nike is looking down on you both from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy knowing his legacy lives in you! What a terrific team you and your Dad make, Braggo, what wonderful times you and your forever family will be sharing, what cherished memories you'll be making, over the many years to come! Your Dad is truly blessed to have a best friend, a Dog of the Day EVERY day, in you, and we are honored to have YOU as our very special and most deserving, "top dog!"
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, celebrating to the max with your wonderful family! I know your Dad (and Mom), will be pulling out all the stops today!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Braggo!

P.S...Make sure your Dad checks back with us after you get fitted with that cowboy hat!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Braggo

Braggo is an excellent DOTD today, and always! So glad you found him and now you 2 are best buds I'd sure love to hug Braggo a bunch! The pict
    ure of the 2 of you is so adorable! Hope he has a wonderful, fun filled day and all the best to the whole family, peace and love

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky

Braggo's Human

Hello there Braggo so proud you made D.O.T.D you deserve it your such a blessing and just a ton of fun. I should have told folk's more about you like how you have got used to our walks in the woods and you know where my walking stick is so you go grab it and tell me it's time to go and that your such a talker and well your just a great dog all around. And Braggo I am sorry that I gave you a bath even after knowing you were Dog Of The Day so guess there will be one more porkchop on the grill tonight. One last thing thank you to those who have left all the sweet comments about Braggo so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Beautiful Braggo!

Braggo - you are such a beautiful smart boy...and I'm glad that you are truly in your happy forever home!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, sweetie!

Blog Entries

Braggo

Ha-ha, so great to see Braggo again! Oh no, a bath on his big day, horrors! Oh well, he looks clean and shiny and adorable. Also very chipper as well so no harm done

Pork chops on the grill, 'tucky sytle??? OMG, that is one awesome DOTD bash! (What's your address? I"m only several hundred miles away, on Cape Cod, where fish reign!)
    Love you, Braggo! (((HUGS)))

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome goofball.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Hi Braggo, I recognize you! You're a good looking boy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla