Thread: Teddy

Teddy

Teddy.....Not only are you handsome I loved your wonderful story. I am very happy you have a wonderful and loving family.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I can look at your pictures and tell you are a happy boy.

Linda In SC

Teddy, what a wonderful story. What a wonderful family you have! I am so glad you are DOTD! Hugs and kisses to you!

Hi Teddy and Gizmo, I know the story is mainly about Teddy but it seems that I should address both of you. Oh My, how lucky you were Teddy to find a forever home just in time and then join your family with the approval of Gizmo of course. Teddy, you resemble my Annie dog who has a wonderful way with little dogs--patient and loving and that's how you sound. I know you have a wonderful home and are loved by your human and Gizmo. I hope all of you have many more years together. I'd like to give both of you a ((Hug)). Congrats on being DOTD!

Teddy B Bear!♥

Good morning, precious Teddy B Bear! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!!!

I'm all teary after looking at your heart melting photo spread, reading your heart wrenching story, your Mommy and Gizmo's very moving tribute to their best buddy! I couldn't agree more with your Mommy, that you were a heaven sent, Thanksgiving Day gift, and that your beloved predecessor Dakota had a paw in leading you to them, with the help of a few angels! And oh yes, as is SO often the case with our adopted furkids, they end up rescuing us and much we do them!

It breaks my heart to imagine you homeless...starving, emaciated, moments from being chained to that shelter door. No animal should ever suffer such abuse, but thankfully your guardian angels, your college student rescuer, and your Mom and Giz, all conspired to make yours the happiest of beginnings! And thank you, Teddy, for helping to heal your Mom and Gizmo's broken hearts, bringing so much joy, love, and youthful exuberance to their lives! How well their kindness and compassion have been rewarded, with the gift of unconditional furry love and devotion in the form of an adorable furry legger named Teddy B Bear! How blessed your Mom and Giz are, having a loving companion, a best friend and soul mate for life in you, Teddy B!

I hope you and dear, adorable Gizmo are both enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being pampered and loved to pieces, treated to all your BIG hearts desire, and more! You both deserve it! And here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship for you and your family!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Teddy B Bear, and to dear Gizmo, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Teddy and Gizmo! What a great story of new beginnings! From the student who cared about Teddy too much to leave him behind at the shelter to a new, loving home on Thanksgiving! Teddy, you are so handsome and you look healthy and happy! I love the photo of you and Gizmo together. You all adopted one another Happy Dog of the Day to Teddy, Gizmo and your caring person!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Teddy

Teddy is a doll, he's in the perfect home now! So happy he saved you and adorable Gizmo, you sure are a blessing to him as well. All the best to Teddy and the whole wonderful family, peace and love

Teddy!

Teddy is beautiful and a wonderful companion to Gizmo and my dear friend!!!
    Congratulations Teddy & Mom!!!!

You're a handsome boy Teddy! What a nice story of how you found your home! Congrats on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Teddy Bear

Congratulations, Dee! Didn't know about this until I saw your post on FB!!! So handsome and isn't it wonderful how we were all grieving and God brought these special Beings into our lives to help us heal!!! Great pics!

Teddy the Terrific!

What a great story...love and happiness all around after a rocky start, Teddy!
    I love your pics - the one of you and Gizmo is just adorable!
    May everyday be DOTD for you ...and Gizmo!