Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kelsar Dexter the Bengal!

Kelsar Dexter the Bengal!

This is Kelsar Dexter, but we just call him Dexi. Dexi is special for so many reasons. One is that he is an extremely striking cat, with unusual markings and a long body. But he also has a great personality and is never happier than when licking something fluffy. He'll do this even the toy mice he has, and my fluffy bean bag, which has now become his personal hidey hole!. He still has some of that kitten clumsiness (like falling off the back of the sofa, running headlong into the door because he missed the gap...) but he's fast growing into a lean, powerful cat. Also, he's one of the most vocal cats I've ever met. He has an incredible range of calls, whimpers, mewls, and general chatter, so that he charms everyone who meets him.

Good morning, Dexi! I agree with your biographer that you are an extremely striking cat! I think you are gorgeous with your green eyes, golden brown coat and beautiful markings! And I like your fun-loving personality, playing with your toy mice, or enjoying your bean bag hidey spot! How neat that you have a lot to say, too! I can see why everyone who meets you is thoroughly charmed -- I know I am! Dexi, as you grow and develop more physical power, I hope you never lose the wonderful power you have to give your family tons of smiles, joy and happiness. Could you please have your caring person give you some extra petting today or maybe a delicious treat to celebrate YOU! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Dexi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dexi's Midnight Runners

You have a famous pop group name, Dexi (they spelled it Dexy). No matter, you are GORGEOUS and so soft looking, yet with a bit of devil in you; I love it! Happy COTD today, sweet kitty.

A Handsome, handsome cat!

What a handsome cat is Kelsar Dexter! So lank and lithe. It's not every day that one sees such a cat.

No, no, surely 'tis the other way 'round.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiecat1 View Post
    You have a famous pop group name, Dexi (they spelled it Dexy). No matter, you are GORGEOUS and so soft looking, yet with a bit of devil in you; I love it! Happy COTD today, sweet kitty.
    No, no, surely 'tis the other way 'round. Surely the pop group took Kelsar Dexter's noble name. What is a mere pop group to the regal magnificence of this cat?

Wow you sure are one Good Looking Cat Kelsar Dexter ^^ and we certainly are pleased to meet a Cat from England.
    We in the Commonwealth are sending all of our best to you, and all of our love.

We hope that you are getting some takeout as there are so many great fish and chip places, and we are glad that you have grown out of your Kitten ways , and are a lithe , agile Cat Comapnion.

We Found Hotel Cats are sending a Royal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and quite The Handsome Cat , Kelsar Dexter Our Newest Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Dexter

Well I'm hopelessly in love, like for sure now! Dexter is awsome, hard to believe such a wild lookin' cat is domesticated! Filled me with glee and delight to see Dexi as COTD today, peace and love

Hi Dexi,
    What a wonderful athletic boy you are. It must be so much fun to see you grow up. Have a great day of celebration today. And don't fall off the sofa with all your antics

Kelsar Dexter the Bengal!

Hi Dexi! Happy Cat of the Day to you gorgeous! Stunning good looks, personality to spare AND a heart of gold??? You truly are the real deal, Dexi, the complete, furry package...one fine, lean, powerful feline machine! And oh yes, I sure did enjoy drooling over your beautiful photos (your coloring and markings are stunning), and heartened, reading all about your happy life, and just how much you mean to your family! What a wonderful life awaits you, what happy memories you and your proud people will be making over the years to come! They are so very blessed, having a beautiful (inside and out), furkid and loving companion in YOU!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful boy; snuggling in your hidey hole (), licking on all of your beloved fluffy stuffs, being spoiled rotten!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Dexi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh My! Dexi, you are beautiful--love your markings. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. You are one handsome boy. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Kelsar Dexter what a handsome fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. You certainly look like one contented fellow.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mr. Kelsar Dexter, you are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! What a striking-looking, handsome cat you are! And such a loooooonnnnnggggg drink of water you are, too. Not only all this, but you have a delightful purrsonality too. No wonder everyone in your family and all who meet you love you so very much!

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, Dexi! We hope you are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, with lots of fluffy things to play with and hide in and lots of friends around to get into some good conversations with.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dexter, you are a very handsome cat! Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

A Word from Dexter

Hello all,

I'm Dexi's owner, and as he has currently no interest in learning to type, he'd like me to tell you, on his behalf, that he's honoured that you appreciate him in all his glory, as kitten, power cat, and model, and that hes loved having all your messages read to him.

Thank you all!

From
    Kelsar Dexter (and his transcriber Rachel)

Darling Dexi!

Wow! What a strikingly beautiful cat!
    Dexi - you seem to be a happy kiity...enjoy being Cat of the Day!

Dexi you surely are a gorgeous mancat!! I'll bet you have your family hopping with your amazing energy and athletics. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day sweetie - have tons of fun and get spoiled rotten.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu