I received a special treat this morning: for the first time ever, Tiger settled down next to me at the computer and spent some time just lying there and purring. Tiger came to me a few years back after having been rescued along with a sibling when a litter of kittens were met with a very bad incident in the middle of
a country road. Eventually, Tiger was the only survivor, and among several people in the neighborhood, he decided to settle with me.

During these years Tiger had never shown much in the way of affection toward me -- he always chose to abide with me -- but he did not show any affection until about a year ago. Since then Tiger has grown more and more, little bit by little bit, affectionate in his attentions. Nowadays he will occasionally crawl into bed with me and insist on some head rubs.

Tiger has always liked the dogs -- especially Oscar. Perhaps that is why he liked abiding with me -- Tiger liked the dogs! Since early on Tiger would cozy up to and sleep next to Oscar, and Oscar never seemed to mind. To have Tiger lying on the table next to me and purr while I worked on the computer was indeed a real treat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TigerBrightEyes-349x337.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	54149 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TigerSquint-399x395.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	54150 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TigerLooking-542x600-392x433.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	442.4 KB 
ID:	54151
Tiger

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OscarTree-760x573-600x452.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	54152
Oscar