Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful brothers Aito and Koi

Beautiful brothers Aito and Koi

Both boys are a delight and I am so fortunate to have them in my life. Typical of Cornish Rex they are very family oriented and love nothing more than to curl up in your lap and sleep under the covers at night. They love to play and can often be found using the house as a racetrack. Although Aito and Koi are still very young, Cornish Rex are known to play like a kitten on into their teenage years. Aito and Koi both have gorgeous coats with lots of the soft marcel waves of a Rex. Along with the distinguishing marcel waves, Cornish Rex have Roman noses and huge upright ears set high on their head. Many people are a little taken back by their looks, but I think they are gorgeous cats. I tell people to just spend five minutes with my Rex and I can guarantee they will be hooked.
    Good morning, beautiful Aito and Koi! I have never met a Cornish Rex cat before -- to meet you together is such a pleasure! I enjoyed your pictures and bio very much and I really appreciate your person explaining about your looks -- your coats, noses and those wonderful ears! I would love to give you a gentle stroke and see what your coats feel like, because they look to me like soft, fine velvet. I like your golden eyes and especially your orange-red color! (I love orange kitties!!) What busy days you have with racing around the house, taking a nap and getting ready for a cat show! You are gorgeous and I enjoyed meeting you today! Here is what I wish for you- much success at cat shows and long, happy lives exchanging love and joy with your caring person! Happy Cat of the Day, Aito and Koi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aito and Koi

Love your Japanese names. I knew about your curly coats, but not the ears and nose information. Love the sleeping on your back picture too; cute. Happy COTD to both of you.

Hey boys!!! Congrats on COTD!! You guys are absolutely stunning!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Beautiful Brothers!

Indeed, you are handsome lads! We had a pair of nearly identical Cornish Rex brothers, orange mackerel tabbies. Marco died at 12 of a virulent cancer that snatched him away. Zeki lived until 17 and had a stroke. They never lost their kitten behaviors. Marco was Cat of the Day on March 4, 2007. We now have two retired queens (aunt ans niece) who are 7 and 8. The elder was Cat of the Day this past December 12, 2011. Cornies are the BEST! May you have many years of pleasure from your boys.

What an Awesome Pair of brothers you are Aito and Koi, and I have to say that it is quite a pleasure to have two Cats of the Day, and brother Cats at that!!!
    Aito reminds me quite a bit of My Miquelito who is an Oriental Shorthair , and a Little Orange Lion.
    You are such a Great Pair and what a shame it is that We Found Cats can only see you, we cannot have you over for Steak Dinner tonight with chips!!!

We are sending Our Stereo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Our Co Cats of the Day Aito ^^ and Koi ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Aito and Koi

WOW, these are two awsome fellas!! Very dignified looking and quite unique, I love everything about them. No wonder you adore them, as I am sure everyone that knows them does as well. I rarely see a Cornish Rex, and never two as wonderful as Aito and Koi. Beautiful boys indeed and excellent COTD Smooches to these special guys, peace and love

What gorgeous, sweet guys you are, Aito and Koi! And so much fun, too. No wonder your everyone in your family loves you so very much. What fine ambassadors for the Cornish Rex you are!

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you are spending a day full of even more fun than usual in celebration.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Aito and Koi what handsome fellows you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures and read about you. I've never met a Cornish Rex cat in person but would love to. You look so soft and cuddly. I hope you are both being spoiled rotten today. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Cats of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aito & Koi, you're both very handsome orangies with wonderful personalities. I've seen a few Cornish Rex's at cat shows before but I don't think that I've ever seen any as handsome as both of you. I love that some cats can be eternal kittens and I bet you'll keep your family entertained for many years to come. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Stunning, stunning boys - and lifelong kittens to boot!

Have a wonderful COTD, Aito and Koi - I hope you are spoiled more than usual!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Beautiful Aito and Koi!

Happy Cats of the Day to you, Aito and Koi! What a treat, having you two stunning boys as our very special and most deserving, co-honorees!

Meeting you two, being treated to all of those beautiful, heart melting photos (your expressions are priceless, hehe); a full "back story" (including fun facts re: your amazing breed), being filled in on just how much you are loved by your family...how better to end the day? Truly, you are two of the most handsome, unique, personality packed felines on the planet, and your family SO very lucky to have you two in their lives! Your Mom is rightfully proud of her beautiful boys, and oh yeah, you can't have just one... Rex!
    Hope you're carrying on your big day on center stage, boys, enjoying a very special evening of pampering, being treated to all your big, beautiful hearts desire, and then some! You deserve it!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Aito and Koi! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats to Aito and Koi, for being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

The Dynamic Duo!

Aito and Koi...what wonderful brothers you are! You two have an unusual, pretty look. I can tell that you have a great life, with a mama that dotes on you 27/7!
    Enjoy being Cats of the Day, boys!

Aito and Koi

They are such beautiful kitties! I love their golden eyes and big ears. Congratulations on being Cats of the Day today!

~K.

15. It is Me and Mini-me! I think Cornish Rex are so cute - big ears, curly hair - oh wait...that describes my husband as well!

Very happy Cat of the Day to Aito and Koi!