Thread: Stunning Cymoril!

Stunning Cymoril!

Happy Pet of the Day, Cymoril, and belated happy 1st birthday wishes, as well! What a stunning beauty you are, Cymoril! Your brilliant, "Supersunglow" coloring, along with your markings, are breathtaking! I've never been guardian to a reptile, but it's clear you found your way to a very knowledgeable, responsible and caring forever human! Great thanks to her/him for sharing your gorgeous self with us all, along with a bit of background regarding your unqiue species! (Loved learning of the origin of your name, for you truly are "be-witching!") What a very special birthday gift you were, Cymoril, a gift that keeps on giving, and clearly so very much wanted by your human, she/he traveling the entire country to welcome you home! Your person is one lucky soul, having a best friend as special, as unique as you, and I hope for you and your cage mate to be, Costa Rica, many more happy years with your devoted young guardian!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, magnificent Cymoril, celebrating to the max with your proud person and Cost Rica!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are simply divine, beautiful Cymoril! Years ago I had a corn snake with coloring similar to yours. I wish you many years with your loving person, and surely your babies will be as gorgeous as you are, special POTD Cymoril . . . most befitting name you have!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Cymorill

What a pretty snake! I love her beautiful colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

One time my husband and I were walking in Cyrstal Cove - I saw a snake sunning itself on the rocks. I was very taken with it. As big around as my wrist and the most vivid orange and cream. My husband hates snakes so I said nothing but I have always wondered.

Today I have my answer in the lovely Cymoril!!

Hello pretty lady, and congrats on your special day!