Thread: Luci!!!

Luci!!!

Good morning and Happy 4th of July Luci!!! You're adorable! I bet you look so pretty all dressed up. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Luci.....What a beautiful baby you are. I bet you are very cute dressed up. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see you.
    Have a wonderful DOTD and 4th of July.

Linda

Lovely Luci!

Happy Dog of the Day, happy 4th of July to you and your family, precious Luci! How stunning you look all decked out in your patriotic finery, and how proud your family must be to see you crowned our very special and most deserving, Independence Day honoree! As your Mommy says, you sure know how to strike a pose, model material for sure! (You do your beloved red headed namesake proud!) But as impressive as your modeling talents may be, your *star*shines most brightly as heart healer, loving companion and soul mate, to your Mommy! How blessed she was, the day you came into her life, and I hope for and your wonderful family, human and furry, many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful girl! Enjoy a very happy and safe Dog of the Day and July 4th celebration with your wonderful family! You deserve it!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Luci, and to your doggie and kitty sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Well just look at you, Little Luci - all decked out and celebrating the 4th. You have such lovely clothes to dress up in, and I can see that you are definitely a camera ham. You really should do a big photo shoot and have a calendar made - I'll bet it would be a big hit and a really great seller. I'm so glad that you have such a wonderful home and people that care so much about you - you are one very special pup. Thank you for bringing a very big smile to my face today, and I'm certain that your human is so proud that you were selected as the extra special DOTD today, on this very special holiday. Sending many good wishes and belly rubs to you, all the way from a very hot Delaware.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Blog Entries

Luci

No wonder you adore Luci, who could resist this beautiful diva!! So happy to see Luci is DOTD, peace and love

Lovely Luci!

Luci - you are too cute! I love all of your pictures! I can tell that you are a great dog, with a wonderful life! Enjoy being Dog of the Day!

Great american spirit

Hi Luci... I have not een on Pet Talk for a long time, but i have been surfing the web alot the last couple of days, and made my way to you. Lucky me! You look great and i love the costume and settings. Great!

Sorry I'm late with congrats! You look superb in your July 4th finery. Hope your day was grand as Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)