Thread: Our garden!!

Our garden!!

Because of the rainy Spring we had this year, our garden is very green, and we have plenty of blooming bushes and lots of pretty flowers!
    Of course, one disadvantage of all the rain, is lots of weeds everywhere too .
    But hey, my hubby retired last week, so from now on, he will have all the time he likes to get rid of all the weeds and bring the garden picobello!!!

A few pics!!

a cute birdhouse

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Happy retirement to Maya and Inka, Zazou and Snoopy's Daddy! What a beautiful garden! Everything looks so healthy and wonderful! I like the container gardens and the orange and yellow flowers!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Really lovely pics! The flowers are all so very pretty. I like the orange and yellow ones. What are they?

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Really lovely pics! The flowers are all so very pretty. I like the orange and yellow ones. What are they?

these are calling kokarde flowers (Gaillardia aristata)

Lovely! Thank you. And congratulations on Daddy's retirement!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

It is sad, even seeing the hydrangeas made me unconsciously hold my breath for a minute - then my rational mind kicked in and said "It's just a PICTURE!" I'm sadly, horribly allergic to them, but they are pretty! And congratulations on your retirement, Bernard!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations on your retirement, Bernard! Now it's YOUR time, enjoy it in the very best of health!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Congratulations on your retirement Bernard. I bet the flowers in the garden are filled with happiness too, because they know they will receive even more loving attention from you. And the kitties cannot believe their good luck to have more of your time.

xxoo

WOW, thanks for the great replies about my hubby everyone!!!