Thread: Boots the Hunter

Boots the Hunter

I am not proud. I am ashamed. Boots, my long-time companion of 11 years has brought to me a ..., a present. He is a good cat. A good and loyal companion. He is a good hunter. Too good. The world is now minus one rabbit.

Name:  BootsMorning-600x500.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  45.4 KB

Don't be too ashamed, all cats are hunters by nature, and he was just following his natural instincts. Rest in peace, little bunny, hopefully your siblings will stay out of Boots' way.
    I've Been Frosted

An early Birthday present, eh! How thoughtful of him, but poor rabbit. I hope it wasn't the mother of baby rabbits.

I love that picture of Boots.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

one of my former cats used to find and kill baby bunnies on occasion. To this day we never could figure out where they were coming from- we never ever saw any adults rabbits in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    An early Birthday present, eh! How thoughtful of him, but poor rabbit. I hope it wasn't the mother of baby rabbits.

I love that picture of Boots.
    A baby rabbit.

Boots has always been impossible when it comes to cameras. This time I placed the camera on the bench in front of me, pointed in Boots' direction. What he is doing here is keeping a watchful eye in my direction to assure himself that I am not trying to take a picture! I tried nonchalantly to rest my hand in front of me, trusted that I had Boots in the frame, and pushed the button.

I will never forget the day when the Two Older Porch Cats ahd caught an Easter Bunny and there was Little Michael in for the kill!!!

It is sadly the nature of the Beast, even when they have lots of food.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Boots was fulfilling his natural duty as a predator, eliminating one slow and stupid bunny from the gene pool. Hey, we never saw Bugs get turned into rabbit stew, did we!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado