Thread: Bud

Bud

Bud, you are an adorable and teensy frog. You can just sit in the palm of your caretakers hand and with room to spare. And what gorgeous and striking green. Enjoy your day!.

Happy Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hi, cute Bud! I changed my traditional pink font color to green just in your honour. I lived in Alabama for 2 years and never encountered a frog as striking as you. Hope your POTD celebration is fun and maybe your devoted guardian will consider getting a companion for you.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Bud what a mighty fine looking frog you are!!!

How great that you have your own aquarium where you can just chill and not be bothered. You sound like a great best friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Bud!

Hi Bud! Happy Pet of the Day to you! I've met many a froggy in my day, but like Avajoy, never one as strikingly beautiful as you!

Your proud person's heart felt tribute to her/his best froggy "bud-dy" has me smiling from ear to ear, as does that shot of your beautiful self performing your most impressive "sit" command! What more could a human as for in a froggie friend? hehe
    What a sweet and enchanting tale of how you came to find, umm, select your forever family, Bud! I have to believe it was meant to be, that you and your person would be together, and what a perfect pairing it is!
    Thanks for the smiles, Bud! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, and every minute of your happy new life!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Bud!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Bud! Congrats on your day! You are indeed a handsome frog!

Blog Entries

Bud

Wow, I love Bud! Bud is brilliant, truly an awsome tiny dude I am wondering what he eats?? Thanks so much for showing us Sir Bud, how fun that he is POTD!!! Bud rocks, all the best to ya'll, peace and love