Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pretty pepper

Blog Entries

pretty pepper

pretty pepper.. what a nice pretty kitty pepper you are.. the one where your showing your teeth like your ready to pounce on whatever.. happy cotd to you dear sweet pepper.. have a good one and get extra treats today.. 20120622.0520

Sleek Black Pepper

Pepper, you are such a pretty kitty. I love black cats. Keep up the good work doing "quality control" on Meowmie's quilts!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Sweet Little Pepper

So cute, so tiny, so many shark teeth! Congrats on having your baby for 15 years; mine is 17 so I know how you feel. Like you, I have had mine from 6 wks of age! Hope we are blessed with our "buddies" for a long while more. Happy COTD, cute Pepper.

Ah Pepper, you remind me so much of my RB Penny! Your face looks just like hers.. BLACKIES RULE and now you are COTD so you are a very important girl!! (As well as being a beautiful one) Enjoy your day and remember how important you are! Tell your Mom you deserve extra spoiling today!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Hi Pepper, it's a pleasure to meet you. You look great for 15 years--a sleek petite beauty. You are a little girl, arent you? My Luke is about 18 lbs--was 27. I cant imagine a grown cat as small as you. It sure sounds as if you have fun when mom is doing quilts. I do hope you all have many more years together; it sounds as if you are great friends. Congrats on being COTD!

What a dear pretty Elegante Ebonite , a veritable Black Princess.
    You certainly are quite the Dear Lady.

We just wish that we could come to New England so we can viist you.

Tubster Panther , Ebony Beaus One and Two and Ebonite Tubbette are sending their best Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Black Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Pepper, what a beautiful girl you are, with your sleek black coat and your bright golden eyes and your sharp teeth! Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day today! We hope that you, and your buddy Phish too, are enjoying lots of love and fun and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pretty blackie Pepper!

Hello, lovely Pepper with your shiny coat! I have a senior kitty who's been with me since the age of 12 months. How wonderful that you help meowmy with gardening and test out her quilts You must be a busy lady, with all of that and a nap or two during the day. I'm sure heaps of good luck will come my way since you have crossed my path today with your gorgeous coat and golden eyes! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Pepper kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pretty, oh so precious Pepper!

Hi Pepper! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl!
    How lucky are we, having one most deserving seasoned kittyzen as our VERY special honoree! How lucky your family has been, Pepper, knowing your unconditional love, your unwavering devotion these oh so many years! You may be diminutive in size, Pepper, but your personality, and your heart, are as big as they come! And doing double duty as your Mommy's official quilt tester? Now that's a "warm and comfy" job any kitty could go for!
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self with us today, giving us the chance to pay tribute to the very special girl that you are, and all that you mean to your family! You're truly a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, swseetheart! Hoping that you and Phish, and your dear Mom and Dad (the reformed one), are all enjoying a very special day of celebration, with many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship yet to come!
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Pepper, and to Phish too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Pepper

Pepper is so exquisit and petite! I love her beautiful, shiny black coat and her long pointy teeth She certainly is a very fine COTD, hope it's a special day, peace and love

Pepper what a lovely girl you are!!!

My 3 ebony boys are waiving at you!!! They love it when one of their dark kitty cousins get top honors. What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today. Sounds like you are one busy girl. Checking quilts for comfort is a very important job. I bet you do it well.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being Cat of the day pretty Pepper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Pepper

Hello Pepper from one black cat (Nomi) to another. We really are rather special aren't we. You are a lovely petite little girl, not like me. I love your sharp teefs. I bet you don't use them on the quilts. How wonderful that you are responsible for such an important job of testing your mum's quilts. Enjoy your day as COTD, its been lovely reading about you and seeing your photos.

Pepper

What a great cat! I love her shiny black fur and golden eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

15. A friend indeed...that's what you are Pepper..there for everything....checking quilts..taking naps...watching t.v.

Blessings on your head...Cat of the day! Pepper!!