Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi there!! I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Hi Sana,

Working on the Wellness part. Day by day.

Wish I could help you with the Maths, but long distance is difficult. What types of math are you learning? Your math teacher might see some potential in you that doesn't show in exams.

What levels of physics? If you can get a B in Physics, you can handle the math. Physicists use math practically; mathematics use it theoretically.

What is Q. class?

Keep up the good work.
    Keep you in my thoughts and prayers

I'm gonna do Grade 10 starting from September. I'm doing O Levels, I guess it's high school where you live. We don't have one course of math, (for example), we don't do algebra one year, and something else the next. We mix multiple math courses in one year. And, my Math teacher says he'll fix me up by next year and that he knows I'll be able to catch up

I don't really think we have special levels of Physics as well. I don't know why, but, my Maths is weaker than Physics..it's weird but, true.

Q.Class is actually Quran Class. We read and study Quran in that class.

Thanks!

Sana - have you ever checked out Khan Academy? http://www.khanacademy.org/ It is a website with free online courses in everything "from arithmetic to physics" and more, and you can learn, take practice tests, etc. The man who started it did so because he wanted to help his nephew over the Internet, and it has grown into a huge success. It might be fun for you to do some learning on there over the summer break, and you'll feel more prepared for the fall!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Sana - have you ever checked out Khan Academy? http://www.khanacademy.org/ It is a website with free online courses in everything "from arithmetic to physics" and more, and you can learn, take practice tests, etc. The man who started it did so because he wanted to help his nephew over the Internet, and it has grown into a huge success. It might be fun for you to do some learning on there over the summer break, and you'll feel more prepared for the fall!
    Omg! My cousin told me about this. I had a problem in the chapter Mole of Chemistry and my cousin showed me a video on youtube which was by Khan Academy. He's a wonderful teacher

Thanks for letting me know about how he started this! And thanks for reminding me about it