Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nomi

Nomi

HOW can someone just abandon a cat for being black? They are the best panther-like kitties of all, so sleek and shiny. Thank you for finally giving her a home she can grow old in, being taken care of all the while. You are the best for giving her a chance at a good life! And Nomi, happy COTD

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Nomi!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

A truly beautiful queen!

I can't understand why black cats are so difficult to get adopted from shelters. I've been owned by two: Samantha (Dowager Empress of Cats) who lived to age 17, and Shadow (Queen of Spayeds) who presently consents to share my life with me. Those eyes of Nomi's speak volumes about the special quality of a black cat, the all-knowing wisdom, and the understanding of what it is to be special. Nothing quite beats playing hide and go seek with a mischievous black cat in a dark room; of course a good session of shared relaxation and grooming afterwards is the happy icing on the cake!

What a nice story form a gorgeous...gorgeous cat! Love your name.

Enjoy extra long times in the garden today and enjoy being COTD.

What a fantastic Big Black Cat you are Nomi , and we too are sad and puzzled that you were abandoned because you are black , all Cats are Gods Creatures whatever what colour they may be.
    And Nomi you are quite the Gorgeous Ebony!!!

We are so glad that you have found your place in the sun Nomi and that you are a Moggie no longer!!!

Tubster Panther ^^ Ebony Beaus One and Two ^^ ^^ Ebonite Tubbette Angel and Tubby One and Two Angels send a Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW to Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Luckiest Little Black Cat Nifty Nomi ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Nomi Noms you put such a huge smile in my heart today Not only are you drop dead gorgeous!! ... I know those naughty eyes they penetrate and stare right through until you get exactly what you want. I love your sleek black coat and those delicious green eyes and the pose is just to die for. You have it all going on beautiful lady and why not? You bring love and joy and a little drama into your human's life - is this not a great thing!!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Nomi - get lots and lots of treats today (there is no excuse) and tons of love.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Dear Nomi Nomkins, what a beautiful girl you are! We are so happy you have found the PURRRRRFECT home and family. Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, and we hope you will enjoy a fun-filled day full of love and play and treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Nomi what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today!!! I do wish people would get over that silly superstition that black cats bring bad luck. I have 3 and my luck is no worse for it!!! Much better in fact because I have 3 extra fuzzy loving kitties to share my life with. It sounds like you are a joy to live with. How lucky your loving human is to have you. I hope you are being properly spoiled today. ( I think an extra treat is in order. How about you?)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are a beautiful ebony girl Nomi! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Nomi

What a perfectly beautiful cat! I am completely under her spell, she's definately charmed me! Hope the Beauty and hert family enjoy her special day, peace and love

Ohhh, Nomi! You are nomi-licious and I am completely under your spell! I agree with Bengalz - you have it all going on! You are intelligent and fun, and completely in charge! (As it should be ) You chose your forever person and set off for a perfectly wonderful life together. What a great story! Could you please have youer person give you a ton of hugs, snuggles and lovies from me? Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Nomi!

p.s., if you could mew to your person to register for PT-- I would love to stay in touch with you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Exquisite nomi

Nomi is exquisite.

Melanistic (black) cats have been proven, on balance, to live longer and be healthier than other types of domestic cat. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with the black cats I have rescued and lived with.

13. Another black beauty to be honored by us today! What a sleek and elegant lady you are Nomi! I find you green eyes most amazing - they seem to hold the answer to all the questions of the world...

Congrats to Nomi! Cat of the Day!!

Nomi you are a gorgeous girl .
    I love the second pic of you with your head on the pillow.
    Like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth
    and those beautiful green eyes melt my heart
    glad you found your forever home
    Enjoy your day sweetie

Nomi

What a beautiful kitty! I love her shiny black fur and gorgeous eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.