I visited with the pet psychic by phone this morning, concerning three of my ten cats: Molly (added 8/11), Sonic (added 11/10) and Ari(added 2005). I was without problems until Molly came to us. The psychic was spot on with all three cats. Amazingly so. She recognized that Ari is 'queen', that Sonic was troubled by Molly's arrival (which is when all the trouble began), and that Sonic wants to be top over Molly. It is territorial between those two, and one pees, then the other pees, then the other, on and on and on. She thought they needed to be on separate levels, that they liked the addition of litter boxes, that I should separate the food (which is in two places, and I now may add back a third).

Interestingly, she felt/found that Sonic was 'wide eyed' on the prozac, and that he really didn't' need to be on it. I have found that he is wide-eyed, and that his peeing really hasn't gone down/up much since the prozac began. I may try to wean him off of it.

She felt Molly did benefit from it, but it bothered her tummy, and that maybe she shouldn't be on it long term, so much.

I am amazed at how she quickly captured my kitties' personalities. She wanted me to call back in a few weeks, and felt like things would be better in three weeks.

Thanks, Karen for this opportunity!!