Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tonka (truck)

Thank you Tonka's Mom for the extra photos for us to see!!! Your girl is a lovely cat!! There is something just so special about senior cats. They have traveled the road of life with us, good and bad times. They become even MORE special as they age. Happy COTD to Tonka!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Beautiful Tonka!

Hi Tonka! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What a privilege it is to have the chance to honor you for the very special seasoned kittyzen that you are, Tonka! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, telling us all about your wonderful life; your Mommy too, for chiming in!
    What a precious little kitten you were...your baby pics brought a tear to my eye...and what a gorgeous lady you've grown up to be! I must say, Tonka, the years have been kind to you! Great thanks to your human Mommy for giving your fur mom a warm and safe place to have her babies, for providing the most loving and caring of forever homes to you! How blessed she has been these 17 years, knowing your love, your devoted companionship! You're the best!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart; partying heartily with your human family, and fursibs Pepper and Carlito!
    Much love and oodles of cuddles and kisses to you precious Tonka, Cat of a Lifetime (and to Pepper and Carlito, too)!
    P.S...Thanks Mom, for the *bonus* pics!!! LOVE THEM!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tiny Tonka!

Tonka - you are a real cutie...especially your kitten pics - lol!
    May everyday be COTD for you...so keep on ruling over the other kitties in the house!

Hi, it's Tonka's mom again. Thank you for your wonderful comments about Tonka. She got to have her favorite food in the whole world today: fried chicken (she's a fried chicken fanatic). I have a couple more photos of Tonka I'd like to share. One is another baby photo and the other is her laying on the counter looking through the lattice work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baby tonka #2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	53623

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	framed tonka.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	105.8 KB 
ID:	53624

Again, thanks for your wonderful comments.

Tonka

What a pretty cat! I love her beautiful calico colors. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.