Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy first birthday, my sweet Clover! *photo heavy*

Happy first birthday, my sweet Clover! *photo heavy*

I can't believe my girl is ONE today. My tiny pup is all grown up /sniff. Do you remember when she was this small? (there is going to be a few posts of pictures...)

Look at those green eyes!

I miss her being so small!

Photos from today in next post

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

I took to her to the beach for a short run with Zeke this morning. He's getting pretty old now and is having trouble keeping up with her after a bit, but they still love to play together.

Then she went home and got a new toy she doesn't need any more toys...
    Then after dinner we went back to the beach and she met a bunch of new friends. This was a...um..sheepadoodle? Named Shooter. They got along perfectly. I think Shooter really liked Clover, she followed her EVERYWHERE. Her owner wanted to leave but Shooter just stayed with Clover lol.

Meeting another Labby

She loves to run

One more post after this

Saw a fox on the way home. People feed them so they just sit at their doors. Not really a good idea..

Drive home, Clover LOVES sticking her head out the window.

She also got an ice cream She was nice and shared it with Zeke.

I think my girl had a good day! I love her so much. She's brought me so much joy and happiness. I don't know where I'd be without her and I'm so thankful she came into my life. She's my baby girl - I'd do anything for her! Sorry for so many photos, but I hope you enjoy them!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLOVER GIRL!!!

I loved all the photos - seeing her grow up all over again, and then all the fun she -- and YOU - had today. TWO trips to the beach! I know some one is going to sleep well tonight, lol. Love those pics with ice cream dab on her nose, her eyes are SO focused on her treat, lol.

Happy Birthday, Clover! You were such an adorable little one, and now you are a gorgeous big girl! I'm with Freedom, I like the picture where you have ice cream on your nose Happy First Birthday and hugs to Clover and Zeke!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happiest of Birthdays, Clover! And Sowa, the good(? ) thing is, as a Lab, she's got another few years really of puppyhood, as they tend to keep that puppy energy and enthusiasm longer than most breeds!
    I've Been Frosted

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY CLOVER!!! I've enjoyed watching you grow up. You were an adorable puppy and now you're a beautiful dog. I hope you have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.

I can't believe she is ONE! She is so pretty. Happy birthday, Clover!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Happy Birthday Clover! I remember when you were just a little girl with those terrific colored eyes. Now you're a big girl with those beautiful eyes. I hope you have many years with your human.

Happy 1st birthday, Clover!! What a beautiful girl she has grown to be, I LOVED all the pictures. She is so beautiful

Happy Birthday Clover. It looks like she had a wonderful day .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Happy Birthday Clover Girl!! It's great to watch you grow up. And it's nice to see your eyes are still as beautiful as they were when you were a puppy. I look forward to watching you grow and explore even more.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Happy Birthday Clover, you certainly turned into a gorgeous dog! Glad you like the water now!

Happy 1st Birthday, Clover, what a beautiful girl you are.

Happy 1st Birthday Clover! What an adorable pup she was - look at that happy smile! Seems she had a wonderful day at the beach and then home for ice cream. I bet she will sleep well.

Clover, I wish you many happy and healthy years to come!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.