Today was the day I dreaded.......I loved you and will always love you so so so so much. You were my everything.....my best friend, my constant companion, my roommate, my confident. You knew more about me than anyone. You saw me cry and knew all of my hopes, dreams, and fears. You were there for me on toughest days and I shared things with you that no one else will ever know. You made me smile and made me cry. You knew when I needed you to curl up next to me or when I needed a good purr. I loved you with all of my heart and I know you felt the same about me. It has been so hard to watch you suffer these past two weeks. I knew you had GI issues but seeing you dry heave broke my heart....I knew my time with you was short. I think you fought because you know how much I love you and knew I would be heart broken if you left me. That is why I had to do what I did today...you suffered too much...not being to eat is no way to love. Even though I wanted you to bounce back so so badly I knew I would only be buying me more time. I loved you too much for that. So now my heart is broken. I miss you more than I ever could have imagined. I just hope you have found peace in heaven. I love you so so so so much Abby. Thank you for everything you did for me. I love you Abby.