Thread: To my Abby

To my Abby

Today was the day I dreaded.......I loved you and will always love you so so so so much. You were my everything.....my best friend, my constant companion, my roommate, my confident. You knew more about me than anyone. You saw me cry and knew all of my hopes, dreams, and fears. You were there for me on toughest days and I shared things with you that no one else will ever know. You made me smile and made me cry. You knew when I needed you to curl up next to me or when I needed a good purr. I loved you with all of my heart and I know you felt the same about me. It has been so hard to watch you suffer these past two weeks. I knew you had GI issues but seeing you dry heave broke my heart....I knew my time with you was short. I think you fought because you know how much I love you and knew I would be heart broken if you left me. That is why I had to do what I did today...you suffered too much...not being to eat is no way to love. Even though I wanted you to bounce back so so badly I knew I would only be buying me more time. I loved you too much for that. So now my heart is broken. I miss you more than I ever could have imagined. I just hope you have found peace in heaven. I love you so so so so much Abby. Thank you for everything you did for me. I love you Abby.

Rest in peace, Abby. To her mom, our condolences, and we know you will see her again some day at The Rainbow Bridge.
    I've Been Frosted

Sorry to hear of Abby's passing. Play well at the Bridge, sweet girl, and look in on your meowmie from time to time.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I am sorry to hear this. Abby is now free of pain and waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am so very sorry. My very deepest sympathy to you and all who love Abby so much.

You and Abby have shared a wonderful long time together full of love. Now she is whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge, where she waits to welcome you home.. One Fine Day.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

We are so sorry to hear about Abbys passing on.
    Abby is now an Awesome Cat Angel now, and is resplendant in her wings of Silver and Gold!
    Abby will drop by to make sure that you are all right and will be there to greet you at The Rainbow Bridge years from now.
    On your One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

For Abby's Mom

I'm so, so sorry you had to let your sweet Abby go. As hard as it was for you, as it was for me just days ago when I had to let my Oliver go, you did the right thing for your baby girl, and she left this world knowing just how much she meant to you, with her heart full of love. How lucky she was to have had you as her mom; the best mom a kitty could ever hope for. And though she may no longer be there with you physically, her spirit lives on in your heart and the countless cherished memories you made. And one day you will be reunited with your beautiful Abby girl, your soul mate, and there will be nothing but smiles and purrs all around.
    (((HUGS))) to you...you're not alone.
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

May Abby be restored to health, and loving you from up above. Those decisions are so difficult, but they are the right ones. May your memories with her bring you comfort. Abby, you were much, much loved.

Blog Entries

ms abby

you are a loved kitty and we all love you and now we miss you.. you are now whole and well at the rainbow bridge.. play hard and eat well with all your friends... 20120611.0521