Thread: Stunning Jasper!

Stunning Jasper!

Hi Jasper in beautiful New Zealand! A very happy Dog of the Day to you from the good ol' USA!
    Wow, we have a star, a true celebrity as today's very special, most deserving honoree! I can't wait to go check out your blog, and read the feature article! I don't think I've ever met a Maremma Sheepdog before, and I have a feeling that after reading all about you, many others new to your breed will be reconsidering their next choice in pups! You may not have any sheep to herd, but you sure are doing one terrific job herding your humans, and corralling their hearts! You're simply gorgeous, Jasper, in body and spirit, and your family so very lucky to have a loyal and loving best friend for life in you...Nellie too! And I ask you, Jasper, could a dog hope for a wonderful life?

Thanks for brightening my rainy day with your beautiful self...you photos and heartwarming story! I hope you and Nellie are both being spoiled rotten today, treated to all your hearts desire, and more!

Lots of love and hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Jasper, and to Nellie too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Jasper and Nellie in New Zealand! I enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading your story today! I know I have never met a Maremma sheepdog before -- you two are beautiful! Your coats look very silky and soft. I agree with tatsxxx11 -- loads of love and hugs to both of you! I sure enjoyed meeting you today! I will go check out your blog Happy Dog of the Day, Jasper and Nellie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being DOTD, Jasper. You are right, Maremma Sheepdogs are being used in the United States to protect livestock from predators. Only 3 to 4 miles from where I live is a flock of sheep and goats and with them are always two big Maremma Sheepdogs. It's nice that your protect your family from potential dangers--and I laughed when I read about your food stealing escapades. I hope you have a happy Dog of the Day, Jasper!

Blog Entries

Jasper

I just loved seeing your Jasper as DOTD today! Jasper and Nellie are simply beautiful dogs have a fabulous day. peace and love

Hi Jasper!!!!!!What a handsome boy you are. I would love to have you. I went to your web page. You have taken some beautiful
    pictures. Congratulations on DOTD. I loved reading about you.

Linda

Jasper!

Wow...what a stunning dog you are, Jasper! And your friend Millie is beautiful too!
    May everyday be DOTD for you, smart boy!

You're a gorgeous boy Jasper!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

We live in Southern California in the mountains in a resort community Big Bear.

Handsome Jasper

You are absolutely gorgeous.

YAY for Jasper! Congratulations on being the dog of the day! You are so gorgeous!