Hi there, First of all i would like to let you all know this is a great forum.....
My WILD CHILD is the best !!! He is an American Cocker Spaniel.... "SCOOTER" His favorite toy is a squeeky Fire hydrant that he carries around...and drops infront of me constantly and then looks up at me and then down at his hydrant.... he wants me go for it, then he grabs it up and runs..... He just loves TAG, and also hide and seek...
Now his absolute favorite thing to do is "GET THE LIGHT" He chases the flashlight all over the house... I can run it across the ceiling and he will run to meet it at the wall.... then he runs to the back door and wants me to shine it all over the back yard.. He will run circles around the yard and back into the house... I think my arms gets tired before he does.... after awhile i lay the flashlight down and he will attack it and carry it around.. only trying to chase the light and can't get it until he drops it..... HE is sooooo silly and I just can't get enough of him......But he sure can poop me out........