Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your dog's most favorite toy and what is his favorite thing to do?

Carl's favorite toys are his stuffed animals. His favorite stuffed animal was Blue Rhino, who sadly passed away about a week ago. Now his favorite toy is Blue Rhino's 'skin'.

Carl's favorite thing to do is eat, after that it's sleep. He also likes to jump, which I find odd - for a Rottweiler at least.

Well Reba, have you and Hannah been chating on the computer when Im not around ? You must have taught her the steps in removing squeakers Is there anything else you have told her that I should watch out for But don't worry Im not mad, who could get mad at you

Hannah's most favorite toy has now been put to rest it was a stuffed cat that was made out of those bags that baking flour use to come in. But after she ripped its head off (a couple of times) there was not much I could do to fix it again.

The cat has now been replaced with a Booda toy, its a hound dog with a squeaker in its tummy, she hasn't taken the squeaker out yet but it has needed surgery to fix his chewed off nose.

Hannahs most favorite thing to do is a tie between going for runs in the feild and playing in the water hole with her friends.

Originally posted by ilovehounds:
    Hannahs most favorite thing to do is a tie between going for runs in the feild and playing in the water hole with her friends.
    Hi there ilovehounds! Give Hannah a BIG WOOOOOOF from me and she definately has her priorities straight. There is nothing better than running, chasing and smelling topped off by romping in a water hole. What fun is it to go back home clean?

My dog Dale loves to play with anything he can get his paws on and his favorite thing to do is watch tv.

------------------
    Amanda, Damien and Dale

[This message has been edited by dale_clouse (edited April 20, 2001).]

Hi! I'm new here. My name is Dixie Belle. I'm a St. Bernard. My favorite toy is a rope. My favorite thing to do is walk the other dog, Mama.

My puppy Kundi's favorite toys are SOCKS. LOL, just check the newest topic!

:P

My dog's favorite toy is a plush stuffed dog that's twice his size. He cuddles with it on top of my bed at night.

Hi Tokitaegirl....Welcome to the site...Didn't want to scare you by sending you a personal email, so I hope you see this..I was born and raised in Phila..whereabouts do you live? Email me if you want to! Small World!

Hi! :P My dog Blitz's favorite toy is his rope. He loves playing with it especially when someone is playing with him too. His favorite thing to do is run really fast with his two sisters, Ivy and Poppy.

Sadie's favorite toy is eathier her teddy bear that squeaks, her rope toy, her tug-of-war toy, her frisbee, or her tennis balls! her favorite thing to do is play fetch, and play tug-of-war, and go for a ride in the car!!

Iris' favorite toy is definatly STICKS! She loves going outside to fetch sticks and show off to the other dogs that SHE has a stick! She also loves doing agility and obedience because she's pleasing me (that's what dogs live for)! Although for the tracking she doesn't seem to really want to do it.

------------------
    Becky Weise & Iris - the German Shepherd
    http://www.geocities.com/iris_gsd

Keesha (my cocker/field spaniel?) loves soft rubber squeeky toys and some balls. Her fave are her "sea urchin" (some strange thing that she somehow found in the backyard... it's a mystery!), a rubber chicken, a submarine sandwhich toy, and a chicken leg.

Kodak (my malamute/husky) doesn't like toys, but his favorite thing to do is agility.

Fuji (chow/aussie?) likes "bones" to chew on.

------------------
    Kodak Moment the malamute/husky, Keesha Marie the cocker/field spaniel?, Fuji Film the chow/aussie?, Secretariat and Grem Lynne the unrelated brown tabby and white DSH, Hollow and Sparky, father/daughter black DSH, Cheyenne Autumn my pride and joy TB, Matastar's Morning Star my Rocky Mountain horse colt, and the birds!

My Dog P.J. Loves to play with the laser every time he heres the word "laser" he goes crazy!!! He loves to chase the little red dot on the floor We just have to make sure that we don`t shine it in his eyes!!!!Does any body else have a dog that like to chase the laser??

------------------

Hi I was just wondering whether you have a Rottweiller or not. Because I do and I think it would be cool to chat with another Rottielover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jackiesdaisy1935:
    <STRONG>Daisy's most favorite toy is a pink plush pig and she takes a red plush rabbit to bed with her every night.
    Her most favorite thing to do is go to the end of the coffee table and we bounce her ball to her and she catches it on the run.
    Perry's most favorite toy is a plush reindeer that plays Jingle Bells and he takes a blue rabbit to bed every night.
    His favorite thing to do is get his harness on and jump into the back of the Explorer, hook up to the seatbelt, and go for a ride.</STRONG>
    My dog Tiger likes to run arond the table with his toy ball in his mouth.
    "Looking into a dogs eyes to me is like looking into life it'self"
    From Tiger and Chelsea
    (e-mail me at [email protected])