Thread: Romeo

Romeo

Romeo what a sweet fellow you are!!!

I am so glad your human got you out of that horrible place and into a loving home!!! No more having your ears nibbled for you. Only all the love you can hold from now on. Please thank your human for me!!! I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Romeo!

Hi there Romeo! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! How well you were named, Romeo, for you truly are a lover boy, with a heart of gold! I'm so very sorry to hear of the abuse you suffered before finding your way to your forever family, sweetheart! No animal should be neglected as you were. But thankfully those awful days are but a distant memory, with nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years to look forward to! And I have to differ with your Mom on one point...You couldn't be more beautiful if you tried, inside or out!!!

Thanks to your Mom for sharing your sweet self, your very touchig story with us all! You're one very special little Chin, Romeo, a brave and courageous survivor, and so very worthy of being honored here today!
    Enjoy a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day, sweetheart, celebrating with your proud humans and all of your Chin siblings!
    Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, precious Romeo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

romeo

HI EVEYONE I AM ROMEO'S OWNER AND I AM SO HAPPY ROMEO MADE PET OF THE DAY AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOUR NICE COMMENTS. TODAY HAS BEEN SUCH A CHEERFUL DAY DAY FOR US AND I AM GLAD WE HAD ALL OF YOU TO SHARE IT WITH! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Romeo what a sweet fellow you are!!!

I am so glad your human got you out of that horrible place and into a loving home!!! No more having your ears nibbled for you. Only all the love you can hold from now on. Please thank your human for me!!! I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very deserving Pet of the Day!!!

Romeo

HI EVRYONE! I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF THE PET OF THE DAY ROMEO!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR THE THE WOUNDERFUL WORDS YOU HAVE ALL SAID ABOUT HIM. HE IS TRUELY A WOUNDERFUL PET. MY CHILDREN AND I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH. WE WERE ALL SO HAPPY TO WAKE UP AND SEE THAT HE WAS THE PET OF THE DAY. THE KIDS ALL TOOK A PRINT OUT OF IT WITH THEM TO SCHOOL TODAY. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. ROMEO SENDS ALL HIS LOVE AS WELL HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WOUNDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

What a sweetie you are Donnie! It's a good thing you got out of that horrible situation! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thank goodness your new owner got you out of that awful first home. You poor little guy, you are so cute I don't see how anybody could treat you like that. I'm so glad that you've got a family that loves you now. Enjoy being Pet of the Day.

Romeo!

What an adorable lil' guy you are! I'm so glad that you are happy and safe now!
    May your breeder be attacked by 1001 chinchillas!