Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bella's Officially a Momma! *Cuteness Warning*

Bella's Officially a Momma! *Cuteness Warning*

Yesterday morning around 3am my mom was awoken to a little meow coming from our living room...

She went in there and stubbed her toe on the way in and broke her toe, but on the bright side of things, Bella was in labor! She had a very easy labor. The first baby was born and then within I'd say an hour-hour and a half tops, the other two were born. Hershey was born first, followed by Jellybean, then Moonpie, I think.

She was approximately 63 days pregnant on Thursday, so we had the timing pretty right since they were born yesterday morning.

We have three beautiful little babies who have been named Moonpie, Hershey, and Jellybean. I *think* they're all girls from every picture I've examined, but I'm not good with sexing and I'll know for sure in a couple of weeks.

All three of the babies have homes, I think. One of them is staying with us , though I haven't decided which one yet!

Anyway, Bella is an excellent little momma. She couldn't be any better, and she trusts my mom and I with the babies. Hershey is a little Torbie, therefore definitely assuming that Hershey is a "she." She is the most vocal and has been the first to escape from the nesting box. Jellybean is a little tabby, she's kind of quiet, but is super sweet. Moonpie is white, identical to Bella, and she is vocal sometimes, but can also be quiet. Moonpie was immediately my favorite when they were all born, but I'm growing quite partial to JellyBean and Hershey as well! They are all so very sweet and I can't wait to watch them grow over the next 8 weeks .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0009.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	789.4 KB 
ID:	53485   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0007.JPG 
Views:	88 
Size:	811.6 KB 
ID:	53486   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0006.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	712.2 KB 
ID:	53487   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0004.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	933.4 KB 
ID:	53488   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0003.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	757.9 KB 
ID:	53489  

♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Aww, so cute! I hope all goes well with the kittens Bri.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh My Goodness! How cute and sweet! It's been a long time since I had a kitten; Luke is 11 yrs old. Those babies are soooo cute; it'll be hard to choose which one to keep. I'm glad the other two have homes to go to when they're old enough. Post more pics as they grow, ok?

Congratulations to Bella, job well done, and to you and your mom for taking her in so her kittens could have a better start at life than Bella herself did! They are all adorable, but you knew that!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations, Bri and Bella! The kittens are soooo cute!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

OMG they are so dear! But the mama is also so beautiful. So glad everything went well.

I am in LOOOOOOOVE with Moonpie!!! And I love the names!

So glad things went smoothly. Now, MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Beautiful babies and a beautiful momma too!!! Congrats to all.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Oh Bella, your babies are beautiful! And they look to be just as sweet as you are. I wish your little ones long, healthy, happy lives filled with love, care and companionship. Sending you lots of lovies
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Awww, so cute and so tiny. Just adorable! I echo what momcat posted, she said it so very well.

Sorry about your mom's toe - I did that once, in the daytime, lol. Not much they can do for a broken toe but tape it to the one next to it and let it heal.

Squee! What adorable kittens. Bella is very pretty too.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

OHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... [thunk!] (passing out from cuteness/sweetness overdose)

Last edited by phesina; 05-07-2012 at 04:03 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bella you have made the most adorable little babies and should be proud! You are such a sweet and lovely girl - enjoy those little cuties.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

This reminds me of that day so long ago when Pouncette gave birth to Gary and Ivon behind a recored bin in the cellar.
    She would not have her babies where I wanted her to inthe places like the spare bedroom closet as she was nervous about the other Found Hotel Cats.
    What amazing little Cats of the Future and you are so lucky to have those three Kittens at their most fun.
    We are sending prayers that Bella and Babies are fine
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

They are adorable! But I just love that picture of Bella..........she's so beautiful.
    I'm looking forward to watching these babies grow and thrive.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)