Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bella's Officially a Momma! *Cuteness Warning*

Thank you all for the nice comments

I'll be posting more pictures as they grow! I'm so torn which one to keep, but I found out one of my friends is hopefully taking the other two, so that means I will get to visit them if I want to, so I consider that very good news .

They're so cute. Hershey is such a loud mouth, lol. She has a lot of attitude. Whenever she can't get to one of Bella's nipples she screams and pushes the other two out of the way, and if you pick her up, she immediately starts crying She's going to be the little one with attitude, I'm pretty sure LOL.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

AWWW! They are all so cuuuute!! As the meowmie of a whitie, I'm partial to Moonpie! But they are all so precious!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Gosh! Those little angels are beyond cute
    Congrats to the proud and beautiful mom
    astrid

Tortietude at birth! My, my!

Glad Bella and babies are all healthy.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh, the cuteness of them all!!! I can't stop smiling!!!! You are in for some major fun watching them grow and open their eyes and explore the big world.

It may be a while before you can tell what sex they are. When I got Luke, (RB orangie), he was about 6 weeks old and his vet thought he was a girl. I was going to name him Lily until I discovered the vet made a mistake.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have melted into a pile of mush!! Awwwwww! Awwwwww! Awwwwww!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

They're all so adorable and I love their names. I'm so glad that everything went well and I hope that they continue to remain healthy and thrive. I look forward to seeing them grow up.

Aaw, welcome to the world, little ones! Bella is looking so proud too. That's great that you'll get to keep one - will she live with you whilst your at university?

Oh, and I hope your poor mum's toe gets better soon!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13 View Post
    Thank you all for the nice comments

I'll be posting more pictures as they grow! I'm so torn which one to keep, but I found out one of my friends is hopefully taking the other two, so that means I will get to visit them if I want to, so I consider that very good news .

They're so cute. Hershey is such a loud mouth, lol. She has a lot of attitude. Whenever she can't get to one of Bella's nipples she screams and pushes the other two out of the way, and if you pick her up, she immediately starts crying She's going to be the little one with attitude, I'm pretty sure LOL.
    Okay, its been 2 days. Where's the new pics?

Thank you all! I'm glad everyone is as excited as I am about the babies!
    Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Oh, the cuteness of them all!!! I can't stop smiling!!!! You are in for some major fun watching them grow and open their eyes and explore the big world.

It may be a while before you can tell what sex they are. When I got Luke, (RB orangie), he was about 6 weeks old and his vet thought he was a girl. I was going to name him Lily until I discovered the vet made a mistake.
    I know, they are so sweet. It's going to be chaos around here when their eyes open! LOL

Oh no, lol. They all look like girls right now, so I'm hoping they still are!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Z View Post
    Aaw, welcome to the world, little ones! Bella is looking so proud too. That's great that you'll get to keep one - will she live with you whilst your at university?

Oh, and I hope your poor mum's toe gets better soon!
    Bella is very proud of the babies, she's an excellent momma.

Unfortunately no . My on campus apartment won't allow pets except for fish. I'm going to come home and see all of my animals every weekend, maybe more frequently than that. It's not too far to drive home lol.

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Okay, its been 2 days. Where's the new pics?
    Hahaha, they are growing, but they still look the same . I'll try to get some soon. I was gonna wait to post new ones till their eyes opened though! That'll be around May 14, I think .

Hershey is the only one of the babies that has managed to escape the nesting box. She screams and cries and Bella just stares at her LOL. So I have to go in there and put her back with her momma so she'll be quiet .

Moonpie is so sweet. I'm totally in love with her.

JellyBean is getting chubby! LOL. I think she's the little piglet of the bunch. She's also becoming more vocal
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Aaaawwww- it was only last September when Betty whom my neighbor had taken in pregnant had her babies, and agin I seem too have forgotten how incredibly cute they are. I think I want the tabby one