Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shmoopy!!!

Shmoopy!!!

Shmoopy! A unique name for a unique kitty! You are such a pretty girl but the look on your face convinces me that you are a very mischievous cat. I bet you are into everything! It must be fun watching you chase your toys and bring them back to your human. I'd like to give you a big kitty kiss and hug, even if it means getting close to those sharp teeth! Happy COTD!

cotd

that is a mighty big hello you are sending us shmoopy! exactly what is it you are saying? maybe "come out and play w/me?" very sleek and outspoken is our cotd....congratulations!!!

Oh Shmoopy you are so ferocious looking! hehe! You can't fool me. I knew right away from your name (I saw that Seinfeld episode and loved it!) that you were a little sweetie. I hope you have a terrific day today as our very special super duper Cat of the Day! Maybe a nice game of fetch is in the plans, but I hope you will let your humans sleep in a little bit first. Congratulations to Shmoopy our beautiful, fun loving Saturday Cat of the Day!

Shmoopy, what a playful girl you are! I knew as soon as I saw your little face you would be a vocal meezer. And, there is your snarly mouth, trying to tell us all to come to Hawaii to play with you! We are all on our way, you very best COTD~

Oh, Shmoopy!!! Cute doesn't begin to describe you! THAT is a face for the ages! What a joy you must be to your humans!! You're the best!! Congratulations to you beautiful, mischieveious, adorable Shmoopy! What a fabulous Saturday Cat of the Day you are!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shmoopy, you're gorgeous. And what nice little teeth you have. You know how to express yourself! Enjoy your day of honor.

Wow Shmoopy, I'm still giggling over that photo (great photography to the camera person, by the way)! What a perfect funny name for a "ferocious" silly girl like you--my husband and I love Seinfeld, and that was one of our favorite episodes (we even saw Seinfeld live in concert this year)! Is that the playful look you're giving your Loving Humans at 4:00 a.m. if they don't wake up to play with you!!!! How funny!!!!! I'd love to play fetch with you too, and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday as our Star of the day!!!! Congratulations, Sweet Schmoopy!!!

SCHMOOPY!!!

Hey, Schmoopy, does broccoli come with those wide rubber bands around it in Hawai'i? Grasshopper sez to let your humans know those are her favorite things to chase around the house, and maybe they'd shoot one across a room for you to try it out!! Love your pic!!! Hope you have a fun-filled, Nut-ring-chasing day today!! Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Shmoopy the Photogenic

What a fantatsic photo of shmoopy! i have been trying for years and have never taken a photo that so expresses the very concept of the cat.As for Shmoopy , what a sensational cat you are! My cats want to spend the winter with you in Hawaai , as it is getting cold in Canada. They would spring for Mai Tais , and sdhare thier share f=of Poi justto be able to lie on the white sands and lie in the sun. Shmoopy THe Lucky COTD
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Super Shmoopy!!!!

I agree first of all...great photo!!! Meezers are always very vocal, and, Schmoopy, you are obviously "full of fun!" Maybe your people could post another photo of you so we can see the rest of you!! LOL You've made us all smile this morning...Schmoopy, we hope your day is as wonderful as you. Catgratulations on being a most impressive Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

What a great picture

I loved the picture. I have a chocolate siamese/black tabby mix. She has beautfiul marking, but has green eyes like her dad. I have a picture of my oldest cat yawning and it looks like she is laughing. Anyway, here is a picture of my chocolate siamese/black tabby mix, Francine. She is 2 years old. What a joy Schmoopy must bring you!
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Schmoopy woopy, you are just so cute! Meezers do indeed have very outgoing personalities. You love to talk talk talk don't you Schmoopy Cat? Love your beautiful blue eyes and impressive teeth! Have a great day today as we honor you as our Cat of the Day!!!

Shmoopy
    What a beautiful girl you are! It was so much fun to meet you this morning. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Shmoopy, who could forget that episode!!! What an impressive photo of a very impressive cat. And stretching your vocal range at 4.00am, what a considerate cat you are, giving your hoomans lots of chances to appreciate the sound of your voice. Have a happy COTD

PS eat more biscuits to keep those fangs sharp and shiny
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Shmoopy, you precious and exciting girl. What a thrill it is to welcome such a fun-loving sweetie to be our Cat of the Day today! Enjoy, sweetheart!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/