Thread: Lily

Lily

Hi Lily......You are a beautiful lady. I love the picture of you sitting in the chair. Congratulations on DOTD.
    You sure are pretty. I would love to have you.

Linda

Blog Entries

Lily

Aww, Lily is a beauty alright! She sure has a mind of her own too I hear. Surely she wii grow to be a charming lady, she just needs a little more practice before attaining perfection! Peace and love

Gorgeous Golden Lily!

Hi Lily! A very happy Dog of the Day to you and your proud family from this Retriever loving home!
    What a gorgeous girl you are, Lily, beautiful not only in looks but in personality as well. And true to your breed, you have a heart of pure gold, your devotion to your humans unwavering! Who could ask for more in a furkid? And bonus points...you also just happen to be one SUPER joyful, life loving, mischief making pup as well! Well, you are still a puppy, and I have a feeling come this summer,all of that swimming will help to umm, exhaust that exuberance just a tad!

I'm so glad your family took that brave move to welcome "another" into their lives followng your beloved predecessor's passing. It's never an easy descision, but it's clear you, their heaven sent furry angel, came into their lives at just the right time, helping to put smiles back on their faces! What a heavenly match, happy memories await you all over the years to come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lily! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of celebrity, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love and hugs, woofs and wags to you beautiful Lily, from me and Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're such a pretty girl Lily! I love your color! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations on being the Dog Of The Day!
    Rocky the Boston Terrier Dog