Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Sugar!

Sweet Sugar!

Sugar, what a lovely, sweet, beautiful Siamese you are! We are so glad you got rescued and now have the most loving home ever. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD, Sugar!!

It brought tears to my eyes to know that you are living the life you so deserve! I only wish all furbabies had that chance.

You are beautiful, Sugar. Your eyes are mesmerizing.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It was such a great way you were brought together -so glad you were rescued and have a great life now!

It was wonderful of you to adopt sweet Sugar! Congrats to Sugar for being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a fortunate Cat you are Sugar to find a Guardian who knew that you would need a lot of Vet Care , and adopted you anyways, as many people only want to adopt pets who do not come with a high price tag attached.
    You are agin one of our happy ending Cats who were in a desperate situation , and now have found their place in the sun and a loving Furr Ever Home!!!

We Siamese Angel Six Pack are always glad to see a Meezer like you Sugar , and we may visit one day to see you and your best friend and your very happy home.

We Siamese Six Pack ,all Angels together now with Our Mates are sending a special Siamese Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Siamese Friend ^^ and Our Newest Rescue ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Simply Sensational Sugar ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, sweet Sugar! What a precious meezer you are! And full of fun and joy, too! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sugar is so sweet! It's always easy to be chatty with someone you truly enjoy being with. Happy COTD Sugar, I know you'll be spoiled 'fresh' today!

I see a look of such love in Sugar's eyes and face. She loves you Daddy!

Happy COTD Sugar!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Sugar

Congratulations on being owned by a Siamese; I have been in that situation for 17 years now! My boy looks just like your boy (Seal Point?), and I know about how much they are great cuddlers and talkers too! So glad you two found each other; Sugar doesn't look any worse for wear from being abandoned to his life now. Take good care of each other, and Sugar, a very happy COTD to you today, Sweetheart!

Happy COTD, Sugar! What a rough start you had, you poor little boy. I'm so glad that you found a wonderful home with a family that truly loves you. Enjoy your day, you deserve it.

Sugar what a heart-melter you are!!!

What a treat to see your beautiful face on my computer today. I am so glad you have a wonderful loving home now. No more walking the streets hungry for you, eh, sweetie? I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you!

Thank you to every one posting! Its exciting for Sugar to be featured today! You are all so sweet and have such lovely kitties of your own!
    Have a great rest of the day!

Mia and Sugar

Sweet as sugar!

Greetings sweet Sugar! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Meezer girl!
    Oh, it's so hard to imagine you, with that plush, shiny coat and those sparkling baby blues, ever being in need of serious vet care, let alone eking a life off of the mean streets, hungry and homeless! Bless your dear hero rescuer who put in the "911 call, " and to your Mommy for answering that call! You and she were both blessed that fateful day, and how lucky you both are to have one another to love and cherish, forever and always! Yes, life is good, Sugar, and I don't blame you one bit for relentlessly, joyfully, vocalizing your love for your life and your Mommy!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned Cat of the Day honors, sweet Sugar! I'm sure your Mom is pulling out all of the stops, spoiling her precious baby to the max!
    Love and cuddles to you, beautiful Sugar!
    P.S...Cashmere blankies?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a great rescue story!!! Sounds like you both are so happy and a match made in Heaven! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Congratulations to sweet Sugar on being today's adorable Siamese Cat of the Day!
    I know how special Siamese cats can be since I have two of them, they are so much fun, great talkers and big cuddlers too!
    My Siamese Milly was Cat of the Day just a few days ago, she is happy to see another Siamese cat honored as Cat of the Day today.
    Mimiq2, thank you for joining Pet Talk to say hello, I would love it if you had more photos of Sugar to share with us.
    I hope he got good and spoiled today since it is his special day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy