Thread: We must have a Noahs Ark at the Found Cat Hotel!!

We must have a Noahs Ark at the Found Cat Hotel!!

First Josephine shows up then Joey

Then Mikey Fluffy Tail, then Monroe Fluffy Tail shows up.

Then Malcom was chased across the lawn by Scrapsters Twin Brother!!!
    Where on Earth are these Cats coming from. I wonder if My Porch Angels are sending them.
    Last edited by catmandu; 04-24-2012 at 09:19 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I like to see the Found Cat Hotel filling up again. Though I'm sure you are saying, "Okay, we have enough kittys here now!" God sends these poor little souls to you to take care of. He know they will have warmth, food, and love when they are in your care.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Cats know all the right places to go!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

They have helped themselves to the Ebony Beau Tubster Memorial Porch Enclosure by ripping through the lattice and screen.
    I cannot blame them as it gets cold some times outside.

I think that Joey and Gregory have made themselves at home and are using the litter box.
    I am not sure what to do in summertime as I do not want my Cats to not have use of the Porch , I will prpbaly have something to block it off and feed the Porch Cats in a new Covered Feeding Area,
    I do not want them to get wet

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Well, I have gone through a big bag of cat food, feeding what I thought were the neighborhood strays. Yesterday evening at almost dark, Caramella ran from the kitchen window to the front door (it was open). The way she ran, alerted me to the fact that she had seen something so I get up to go take a peek at what she has seen... Out there, eating the food I had put out was the biggest coon I have ever seen!!..... so much for me feeding the strays.....

At least you know you are feeding the kitties!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Gregory I think has moved in, he has torn yet another hole in the Ebony Beau Tubster Memoroal Porch Enclosure
    I am a bit sad as I wanted that as a place where My Cats could get some fresh air , without getting out.
    Malcolm got out yesterday , and as I was waiting for the bus, there he was!!!
    Go home I yelled startling a poor Lady who must have thought me a bit off in the head , and of course Malcolm was nowhere in sight
    I guess I need a door with an in door only.Or a Revolving Door

Gregory and Joey I think have decided to move in
    When the door is blockcaded for My Cats to enjoy the Ebony Beau Tubster Memorial Porch Enclosure they wait outside in the outdoor shelters , in good weather and once the enclosure is open they rush in, appetites ready to go.
    They both are getting friendlier and may eventually be Found Hotel Cats!!!