Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Heidi Chronicles Part 4

Heidi August 2nd

Heid on her walk Thursday morning,she saw the Boston terrier go by while we were still at home and then got down off the chair and wanted ot go,saw no pals on the walk and Heidi later on in the afternoon looking pretty from her trip to the groomer,sporting a scarf wit bones on it,she was well behaved there,couldn't wait to see everyone the dogs ,cats and the groomers,the only thing she did was try to lick the groomers,was happy to see us,she was in a cage,she saw a cat and had a play with the cat,cat wasn't bothered by it.She had her bones when she was back,had supper around 2,had two or 3 snacks later on,snoozed on the couch and on the floor at my by feet in front of the couch.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Heidi August 3rd

Heidi on her walk this morning,had her sit on my lap and looked out the window,she saw the Boston Terrier on the walk,her name is Anya,is 3 years old,the owner said his daughter in Hamilton,Ontario had a Shih Tzu who lived to 18 years of age.Heidi spent the day in the house down here snoozing and snoring,had her treats,sat upstairs with the chair late this morning,looked out the window this afternoon before her supper ,saw nothing really.Had her supper around 2,had snacks and water before 6,had a chew on the red bone,looking at me now for something,maybe needs out.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-05-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Hi, Heidi, sweet girl! I love these photos of you enjoying your walks, and I enjoy reading about the dogs and people you meet! Happy Saturday, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi August 3rd-5th

Heidi having a relaxing rest on the couch Friday night,had her look out the window Saturday morning,saw her girlfriend Anya,the Boston Terrier being walked by and Heidi got into the whining and crying so off we went on our walk as in the next two pictures,did not see any more pals on this walk,was already feeling close to 90F out at 20 after 7 in the morning.Heidi in her bed Saturday looking for a toy,stayed inside most of Saturday,a real hot one,feeling around 104F,had her supper around 2,we went to McDonald's for supper.My Uncle had to go the hospital yesterday,was having pains in his stomach,stayed overnight,they did tests,pain was gone,so he phone d this morning around quarter 6 for Mom to pick him up.We had Thunder,lightning and rain last night,Heidi was listening to it from the chair,wasn't liking it so came over next to me on the couch.This morning had her look out the window,I looked at her and her at me then got down and wanted to go on her walk so we did, saw Mr.Snowden as were just getting started,saw no one else.Heidi having a rest this morning down here and lastly the pictures from today's walk.She has stayed down here most of the day,had her morning snack,,had supper around quarter to 2,we had Ham,Macaroni Salad and Potato Salad,she spent a little time with Mom after supper,,now snoozing beside the chair,We got some rain this afternoon,no storms in this one,got up to 75 today,61 overnight after a cold front goes through and 79F tomorrow.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-06-2012 at 12:34 PM.

Heidi August 6th

Heidi on her walk this morning, before her walk,she saw a neighbor Mr.Sciuk(pronounced Shook)go by and she started whining and asked for a walk so off we went,we saw a Shih Tzu twice,the lady didn't want her dog to meet us went onto the road to avoid then further down the street met them again and they met for a brief time.Just before we went into the driveway we met Anya the Boston Terrier then went in the house,she spent time down here sitting behind my chair,I did our flowerbeds and sprayed weeds and cut a neighbor's lawn and that wa sit for the day.Heidi had her snack a near 11,supper around 2,we had Hamburgers for supper,Heidi had two snacks tonight ,now outside,she was barking at a dog going by now back inside for the night,will soon go to the couch..

Heidi August 7th-9th

Heidi on her walk on Tuesday morning,sitting in the chair down here Tuesday night,on her walk Wednesday,saw no pals on this walk,heard Buddy the German Shepherd bark at her,Tuesday saw no pals,today the same thing as well,Heidi wants to get at her walks early,probably too early for other dogs to be about walking and on her walk today,no pals again.She spends most of the day down here snoozing in the chair or behind the chair at the computer.When we go out,she waits just inside the rec room or me to come back,sticks pretty close to me.She has her snack in the mornings,has two at night and some water,she goes up to check on Mom a few times as well.At night,will sit on either side of me on the couch at my feet on the carpet,does a lot of snorting and snoring.When I get her supper in the afternoon,I go up and get a cup to get the food in she follows me and bites at my feet,I tell her sit,she sits and tell her she is a good dog for doing so.We have had rain off and on today,I was cutting grass this morning and it poured, got it done,it was the neighbors across the street,I had done ours before that,had no time for trimming.we will probably get maybe an inch of badly needed rain,been a dry and hot summer her,right now cloudy and overcast,looks like it rain,maybe all night and it 68F right now.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-09-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Heidi August 10th

Heidi on her walk this morning around 20 to 10,there was a threat of rain here today,never materialized.I went and got ready for the walk,she some how knew,she was standing up on her back paws waiting to go and off we went,saw no dogs on this walk,they must be on holidays or had their walks before we did.She stayed down here mos tof the day,had snoozes down here in the chair behind me at the computer or on the couch.She went up the odd time to check on mom or to have a drink.She had her morning snack at 11 or so,had supper after 2,has had 2 snacks of bones and water,now in her chair resting,will go to the couch later,she will split time with me on the couch,on the floor at my feet and with Mom in front of her chair.Today is Heidi's 22nd month with us and in another month I will be 52 years old.

Heidi August 11th and 12th

Heidi on her walk yesterday in the first two pictures,I saw the Bichons and the Poodle barking form inside a house on Southway Drive then on Jane Street,Heidi's Shih Tzu friend Abigail heard her coming and run to the door to bark at Heidi,Heidi didn't see her.After this most of the day was down here snoozing and snoring,we went and dropped off a card for Jason's son Ryan ,he is 10 today,after going there,we went to Swiss Chalet for supper,had Bacon Cheese Burger and a ton of Fries,could barely eat it all,Mom had a Hot Beef Sandwich,we both had a small Butterscotch Sundae for dessert so Heidi's supper wasn't until 4.She had her snack around 6 and then more an hour later,had a blitz after going outside,snoozed on the floor at my feet ,beside me on the couch and at Mom's feet.Heidi on her walk this morning,she saw b people go by before the walk and was whining,not long after she wanted a walk,Saturday's walk was late,had rain and thunderstorms,started off sunny but it was thundering at the same time,she didn't see anyone on the walk today,had her snack at 20 after 10,had her supper,is now up with Mom.,My Uncle is in the hospital again,was short of breath and was found to have fluid around the heart,don't know how long he will be in this time.Before her supper,Heidi was on her back snoring then she woke up and I asked her for supper,went and got it.

Heidi August 13th and 14th

Heidi on her walk yesterday and snoozing in the chair this morning.On her walk yesterday,she met her Boston Terrier friend Anya and they greeted each other,the rest of the day was spent down here snoozing or eating.Marlene brought Heidi Taffy's old food and water dish on Sunday for her to use,it had been all cleaned out and sanitized.I tried it for her supper Monday,she would not go near it,would sit and bark at it,i sat there in the kitchen and waited for her to eat,she didn't so went down here and I heard her barking so went back up and sat in the living room did the same thing and did that when Mom came home.She finally drank water from one of the dishes,later on tried putting her dish of food on top of the new one,would go near but not eat,was scared of it.,We tried again this morning,no luck so back to the little plate we have been using.Because of this,she didn't go for a walk today,it rained a couple of time today after that,she was bad down here today,pooped twice,probably mad at not going for a walk today.I was busy yesterday,cleaned windows of mom 's van,tightened a wheel on the lawn mower,cut 3 lawn including ours,trimmed weeds form the back patio.Mom went to the concert in the park tonight.Earlier she did meals on Wheels with her friend d Doreen who lost her husband recently and they went out lunch after that.

Heidi August 15th

Heidi on her walk this morning,before the walk had a chew on the red bone then up in my chair to look outside then she got down and pawed my foot to go on the walk.Buddy the German Shepherd barked at her while we went by and a little further on a Newfoundland was barking at her from through curtains in a living room,other than that she did not see any of her pals.Most of the day was spent down her snoozing and snoring,I had Marlene's lawn to do,she had here bones when I came back.She had more snoozes after I came back.Heidi asked for supper around 2,we had ours about an hour later,had meatloaf.Tonight she had two snacks,asked for the second,she is now under my chair waiting for mom to come down.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-22-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Hi, Heidi! This is such a cute picture of you looking right at the camera! I like how you communicate your wishes to your people --- such as letting them know it is time to go for a walk or have your supper served to you We are supposed to get some thunderstorms tomorrow and I hope they break up before they get to you.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi August 17th and 18th

First two pictures are from Heidi's walk Friday afternoon,it had rained early Friday morning and was too wet,Heidi was not happy with this and she peed down here and later on pooped so she had a time out for each indiscretion.The rest of the time was down her in the rec room resting or having her late morning snack.She had her supper around 2,had two snacks later,had a rest next to me on the couch and on the floor at my feet.Heidi on her walk this morning,,it was cool this morning 48F,she sat with me in the chair after breakfast then we had our walk,no pals on today's or Friday's walk.She took it easy down here yesterday,had her morning snack,had her supper,we had Dominos Pizza,has had 2 snacks tonight two drinks of water,pawed at the carpet for more water,had a chew on the red bone,is under my chair now,will go over to the couch shortly.

Awwww, Heidi! It was too wet to go out for your walk, but "going" on the carpet isn't good. It is a sunny day in Chicago today, so I hope it's sunny where you are and you were able to take a walk today and see all the dogs and people. Happy Sunday, cutie girl!

Heidi August 19th and 20th

Heiid snoozing on the carpet last night and on her walk today,saw no pals today,Buddy the German Shepherd barked at her on the way his place.On the walk yesterday,no pictures,camera had ot be charged,heard 2 dogs bark at us,one on Flett Street and one on Simpson Avenue before that walk she had seen Mr.Snowden go by and her tail was wagging.Larry and Marlene were here last night,we had two cushions form the couch that need sewing,Larry looked at them ,he says a Mouse did the damage,I haven't seen any mice,traps are all set just in case.Heidi brought up fluid twice yesterday,once with as little food down here and once when I got her outside.she had done that Friday morning in her bed as well,had to clean one corner of the bed and the plastic piece it sits on,her face smelled,just got her reasonably clean and she did it again Sunday.Before the walk today,saw the Chocolate Lab down the street on their front lawn,Heidi saw it from inside and she was whining,she then got down and was pawing my foot so we got going on the walk.Today it has been 8 years since I have been on pet Talk,have enjoyed my time here,I hope to hear form more of you,comments on Heidi have been declining since April,don't know where all of you are,I thought you liked my dogs,doesn't take forever to write a few words about her,I would really appreciate it.

Heidi August 21st,22nd

First four pictures from Heidi's walk Tuesday morning,no pals on this walk,too early,once school starts on September 4th she will she all kinds of kids ad will see the crossing guard she gets belly rubs from and on today's walk,no pals again.On Tuesday,she pawed my foot to go,did the same this morning.After the walk,Tuesday,spent most of the day down her,I had to vacuum the living room,mom had her church unit over to plan October's meeting,Heidi heard therm come and she wanted up,I couldn't let her,she gets too rambunctious with people jumping up and trying to lick them.Heidi had her supper down here as the meeting was going on upstairs,had her bone snacks at the usual times.When I was out watering plants,she was bad down here and pooped so into her bed she went for a timeout,mom had gone to the outdoor concert night in Newcastle,Ontario.After the walk today,she was down here snoozing,snoring up a storm,Mom and I were out twice , to Walmart then to Oshawa to shop and Heidi had no accidents today.She had her supper in the kitchen today,had her bone snacks and water,has been out and was barking at something,is now back here looking at me,probably wants more Milkbones.