Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Chronicles Part 4

Hi, Heidi! You look very cute on your blue blanket, as usual and also with mom's red outfit! Sounds like you had a busy weekend!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi May 14th and 15th

Heidi on her walk yesterday,greeted the crossing guard and got a belly rub,going along Orchardview Boulevard she saw the Black Lab/Collie and the Shih Tzu but they were on the other side of the street and today on her walk,saw her Black Pug friend and gave him a kiss then on to see the crossing guard,got belly rubs again.I brought her down here when we got back,I was out cleaning weeds in the patio and north side of the house,later on she was out by the back door while I was out at the north side of the house,this took 5 hours.Later this afternoon,Heidi had a snooze on the back step,just a few minutes ago,was outside barking , and she came on the run down here growling and had a blitz around the rec room,now taking it easy under my chair,rain tomorrow morning,so the walk may be in the afternoon.
    Last edited by fritz03; 05-16-2012 at 12:02 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Heidi May 16th

Heidi on her walk today down Simpson Avenue,she saw the crossing guard at Liberty and Jane and got belly rubs.Last nifght,she had a cuddle on the couch next to me before going to bed.this morning,she sat up in the chair with ,saw a lady go to work and was wagging her tail,then saw 2 Poodles walking with their owner and her tail went again and she was whining.She sat with mom when we got back,just came down with me,gave her a brushing and is now sprawled out on the carpet,getting a little shower this morning then sunny for the afternoon.

Hi Heidi!! I love the great pictures of you. You and Mom are so photogenic. Mom looks great. I'm glad to hear you're both enjoying life alot and doing things all the time. It's great that Barry is pretty busy and he still has time to walk you in the neighborhood to see all your friends. Sorry to hear about that mouse I remember having a couple of mice in our house in Virginia many years ago. It was scary. Glad to hear there are no mice in the area. Be a good girl and keep on loving your life. Hi to everybody!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Heidi May 15th -18th

Heidi flipped over on her back Tuesday morning,outside sitting on the patio,I went up to take the picture,she heard the camera click and looked at me,on her walk yesterday,she saw the crossing guard and got her belly rubs,on her walk today,saw the crossing guard again and got belly rubs,no pals on either walk.Last night,we had snacks three different times and each time ,Heidi looks at me and I got her two bones each time.She had her cuddle with me last night then before going to bed went to Mom and was at her feet.She also had a blitz after coming in from being out.Mom heard Heidi whining at 3 this morning,don't know what for.She was with me in the chair this morning,she had her look outside as well.She had her usual snack tonight,we were having snacks,me Lays chips and Mom Kettle Popcorn,Heidi whined at me,so got her two more bones,now under my chair.
    Last edited by fritz03; 05-22-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Heidi May 19th

Heidi on her walk down Hobbs Drive this morning.She met the owner of the Cocker Spaniel we met last week and got a belly rub and just about home met a Poodle and Bichon and they got along fine.Last night,she had a couple of snacks,had her cuddle with me,later had a nap and was snoring,also curled at Mom's feet by her chair.this morning,had a little sit with me in the chair,had been rolling around the carpet then was down there snoozing.She was down here after coming back form the walk,I had our lawn to cut and Mom 's friend Doreen up the street.After I was done, we were down here where she snoozed some.She wanted supper around quarter to 2,went went at 4:30 to Massey House in Newcastle for supper,I had Chicken Souvlaki and a Caesar Salad while Mom had Liver and Onions,we each had rice pudding for dessert.Heidi has had had 2 snacks and 2 bones each,asked for a drink and is now outside again.

Hi, Heidi, happy girl! I like the picture of you waiting for a tummy rub! So here's one from me... *rub, rub* Happy Sunday!

It was 90F in Chicago yesterday and it's supposed to be that hot again today, although we are to get rain storms overnight so it will probably be much cooler tomorrow. That's fine with me. I hope the heat and rain miss you and you get just the nice weather.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi May 20th

Heidi walking up Parkway Crescent this afternoon then East on Southway Drive,it was a short walk,it was a little humid today and she was panting,close to 80F.We met Diane Ogden as neighbor up the street and she said her cat would like to play with Heidi and I said Heidi would love to play with her then almost home we met Mitzi a Poodle /Yorkie and Gracie a Bichon,both barked at her ,they don't like her, their owner says they are jealous of her.it didn't start off well today,she pooped down here,we didn't go on the walk until after church.I gave Heidi her treats after we got back,had her supper after 2,we had Steak for supper.I went for a bath and I heard Heidi barking,Mom said she may have saw a Mouse,I looked later and i didn't see nothing.Heidi has had 2 different snacks of bones,right in front of me now,probably go to the couch soon.
    Last edited by fritz03; 05-21-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Heidi May 21st

Heidi on her walk this morning,she met a Beige and White male Shih Tzu Austin,Heidi kissed him,he didn't seem to mind,no crossing guard today,a holiday ,the Victoria Day weekend,Marlene and Larry are at the cottage,Shannon and kids as well along with Shannon's friend Jamie.Before the walk,Mom and I planted Geraniums in the flowerbed,Heidi stayed out on the back patio.Heidi had her time on the couch last night,we went to bed early last night around 20 to 10,Mom wanted to see Carrie Underwood on the Billboard Music Awards then it was off to bed.Heidi spent time in the chair this morning,saw a dog being walked,growled and wagged her tail,she had her supper around quarter to 2,then went out and stayed with Mom in the gazebo for a time and now back down here with me having a snooze.This evening and overnight,we are to showers and possible thunderstorms,ending mid day tomorrow.

Heidi May 22nd

Heidi wandering round the patio after her walk this morning.On her walk today,she saw Gracie the Bichon and Mitzi the Poodle/Yorkie,they still don't like Heidi and soon as they saw us coming they were into the barking ,growled at her when we caught up to them.At the same time,we also met a Border Collie,Heidi and the Border Collie got along well.When we got back,she was warm and wanted to lie down on the back step,she did so for about an hour until Mom came back from getting her nails done.this morning ,she sat with me in the chair and saw a Whippet being walked,stood and looked out,wagged her tail and growled.Last night,had her snack and water then growled for more water so poured some in from a bottle I was drinking from.Heidi had her snack,after coming down here after being out,had a blitz down here,now tuckered out and snoozing beside the chair,had her cuddle last night on the couch and at Mom's feet as well.We are having a gas barbecue delivered so we are waiting on that.Didn't get the rain they were talking about,right now sunny and 70F.

Hi, Heidi! I'm glad you had a sunny day for your Victoria Day holiday! You are as cute as ever!

Heidi May23rd

Heidi on her walk this morning,we didn't go until 8:15,Heidi was having a nap on the floor,also spent time up in the chair with me looking out the window.We din't met any pals this morning,last night,had her snacks,spent tim e wiht me on the couch,snoozed on her back.Today,has had snoozes down here,had her bones at 11:00,had her supper around 2:30,we had Pizza for supper,got our new barbecue today,a Coleman.Heidi had her snack this evening,may have another later,having a snooze under my chair,we are going to watch the season finale of American Idol.

I love Heidi pictures, she has such a cheerful face.

Heidi May 24th and 25th

Heidi last night snoozing on the couch beside me on the couch and on her walk this morning.She went to the groomers Thursday,Mom took herr as I had a lawn to do,she whined the whole way there,she did her licking thing,we went and got her,she was giving one of Michelle's cats kisses,cat didn't seem to mind,Mom was afraid the cat might nip Heidi.She was quiet on the ride back,she basically rested the rest of the day except for eating and going out.She had her look out the window from my chair,I took her for a walk,a short one,it was a warm one today(86F feeling in the mid 90's),wasn't really bad for the walk,I had two lawn after that,we didn't meet any dogs,we heard one or 2 bark at her and I saw a Border Collie barking from a window.She was bad down here today,she peed and I was down here,she didn't ask to go out,was not happy with her.She had her supper,she has bones and water,growled for more water,now behind my chair.

Oh Heidi. You're so funny. Giving the kitty kisses. You are one gorgeous little girl. I've decided that you are the neighborhood goodwill ambassador. Such a friendly girl!!
    Who doesn't adore those amazing belly up shots? Soooooo cute!! I'm always happy to hear about the food there. Barry and Mom sure know delicious food. Enjoy your weekend and keep those great pictures coming. Be a good girl like always!!!! I'm also glad to see you on the patio like Fritzie used to do

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!