Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Chronicles Part 4

Heidi April 28th

Heidi on her walk down Alfred Shrubb Avenue this morning,didn't see any dogs today,it was 27F this morning,by the middle of the week,to be in the mid 70's.Heidi sat with mom this morning and was staring waiting for me to say do you want a walk?Other than that ,she has been down here just being lazy,had her Milkbones around 11:00,had supper around 2,we went to a Spaghetti Supper put on by our church youth group,The Hi C's.There was Spaghetti and Meatbals,Penne Alfredo,Garlic Bread and Caesar Salad,dessert you could have either Strawberry,Chocolate or Vanilla,put either Caramel,Chocolate or Strawberry Sauce on it and also Fruit Salad.The kids did the serving ,pouring coffee and tea and dishing out the food and picking up dirty dishes,was a good turnout.I gave Heidi 2 Milkbones before we left,had two more and water when we got back, is now chewing on the red bone.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Heidi April 29th

Heidi with mom then me last night and on her walk this morning.She had no walk yesterday,she had pooped when we went to church.We went to Massey House for dinner with Larry and Marlene,had a Roast Beef dinner with vegetables,French Fries and a Caesar Salad and had a Chocolate Sundae for dessert.Heidi cuddled with both Mom and I last night,this morning,was with me in the chair,played with the red bone,was with Mom as well,the looked outside then was bugging me to go for a walk.We met a lady walking her son to school,she greeted both then a little further on Prince Street,met a Bichon,poor fella was blind,knew she was there,just couldn't see her.She has been down her,most of the time,cuddled with mom some before I came in after the walk.She has had her Milkbones,just been upstairs again ,now in the chair snoozing.

Heidi May1st

Heidi this morning on a walk up Liberty Street South.She met a dog,not sure what kind,both trying to lick each others nose then going up Jane Street saw Abigail,Heidi's Shih Tzu pal looking out the front window,don't think Heidi saw her.Before this,she sat in the chair wit me and looked then spent some time with Mom,it wasa too wet to start with this morning then dried up enough to go.I did vacuuming while Mom did Meals on Wheels,Heidi doesn't like the noise ,shew was by Mom's chair when I was upstairs and down here ,she went up to the back door and stayed,she is just like Fritz who hated vacuums as well.Heidi now having a snooze in the chair.

Awwww, Heidi! I'm glad you and Barry were able to get your walk in! It's been raining on and off here the last couple of days. You sure are cute!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi May 3rd

Heidi staring at me Wednesday morning and on her walk Wednesday morning,she met the crossing guard and got a belly rub,she was a little wet,she gets into wet grass and tummy and paws get wet.Most of the day after that,she snoozed down here,around 5 or so Mom brought cookies down,after this,Heidi stared at me,wanted a treat so got her Milk Bones,I had Corn Chips later on and the same thing,she is staring at me so she had two more Milk Bones.Heidi sat with me this morning,then wandered around the upstairs, she then came down here and pooped so no walk,got a timeout in her bed,currently snoozing in the chair.mom has gone to church to help slice carrots for the salad luncheon next Wednesday.

Heidi is so adorable!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Heidi -- this is such a cute picture of you!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi May4th

Heidi on her walk around Hobbs Drive this morning,she saw a lad,she was out doing yardwork and got a pet from her,a lot of dogs heard us walk by their house and were barking at her,it doesn't bother her.After the walk, brought her down here and I went out and took out Dandelions then cut our grass then went and did Marlene's plus working up the flowerbeds.Last night,got thunder and lightning,it bothered Heidi,she was wandering around down here and sitting behind the couch,finally settled down by the time we went to bed.Heidi has had a couple of Milk Bone treats,has chewed on the red bone,now looks like she wants out.

Heidi May 6th

Heidi walking up Liberty Street South this afternoon,saw a lady on Jane Street,greeted her,we did see a dog it was across the street,a German Shepherd,was barking at Heidi,didn't bother Heidi a bit.She has been down her resting when we were at church and after the walk,no walk yesterday,I had two lawns to do and besides that she peed and pooped down here.Any time we would have a snack,either Chips or Nestle's Drumsticks,she had to have some Milk Bones,also did her staring thing to sit on the couch,so was there last night.She just went out again,has been a few times this afternoon,just to sit,a little cool but sunny ad 63,tomorrow rain,same for Tuesday morning.

Hi Heidi!!!

Heidi, you get cuter and cuter every day. One of my neighbors has a new puppy that's the same breed as you are. His name is Bear. He's black with white markings. About 2 lbs. and adorable!! He's so playful. You would probably love to play with him. My girls kinda like him but they don't want to play with him too much. Be a good girl. Tell Mom and Barry hi.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awww, Heidi! The storms were bothering you. I hope today is a lovely day with no storms!

Heidi May 7th an d 8th

Heidi on her walk Monday morning,she got 2 belly rubs from the crossing guard,the on Orchardview Boulevard,she met a Black Lab/Collie and a Shih Tzu greeted them,sitting in the chair,she had sat with me but wanted to be by herself,she had bugged me for Milk Bones and sitting on the couch,Mom was at a church meeting,cuddling with mom in the chair after Mom got home,this morning with mom upstairs after being with me in my chair,looked outside and on our walk this afternoon,saw lots of people,no greetings today.tonight,she had her snacks,one before we had Raisin Bread and Cheese and when I was having Lays chips,wanted on the couch,wouldn't settle down,has been out,had a blitz earlier around the rec room,stop and looked at an Orange ball expecting it to moved and barked at it.It was wet this morning but cleared up in the afternoon,I did our grass and flowerbeds and Dandelions.Heidi is now under my chair.Mom helping out with the Salad Luncheon.More rain tomorrow,will take Heidi on a walk before this,which will be early afternoon.

Heidi May 9th

Heidi on her walk today on Parkway Crescent,stopping and shaking herself.She met the school crossing guard and got her belly rub and on Flett Street,she met her Black Pug and had a little play with each other.All she has done at home is have her Milk bone treat,had her supper and has snoozed,been outside as well.Mom worked at the Salad Luncheon at church today.My dinner was dropped off,it had Potato Salad,3 pieces of Ham,Bean Salad,Coleslaw,a Fruit Salad,a Jelly Salad,a bun and some cookies for dessert.Heidi sat with me on the couch,was staring at me to do so,also cuddled with Mom.Right now,she is having a snooze,is overcast right,have had some rain.

Hi, Heidi! Sounds like a very good day-- you saw some friends, had a treat, snuggled with your people and took a nap

Heidi May 11th-13th

Heidi on her walk Friday morning,she met the crossing guard and got a belly rub,Friday evening having a rest on my knee,on her walk Saturday morning,there was a yard sale going on and there were lots of people,I got her to move on,I was afraid of her jumping on someone,further along on Hobbs Drive,she wanted to meet some people,thy had a Cocker Spaniel,it was in the house,he is 14 and blind,before this they had a Shih Tzu like Heidi and it passed away form Cancer,it was 14 as well,this morning with me in the chair looking out and with Mom,having a rest.Raining here this morning,so no walk,she was bad,she pooped down here.Larry and Marlene came by,Larry put the top on the Gazebo,Mom had phoned,she thought Heidi had saw a mouse,we both don't like that so they came,checked it out,no mice,set a couple of traps to be on the safe side.Heidi had a snooze beside me on the couch,last night,at one point she flipped over on her back and was snoring up a storm,right now having a rest under my chair.I got Mom a nice card for Mother's Day,it had a picture of a dog on the front and it said from your dog,inside i wrote from dog Heidi and her proud owner,your son Barry,Mom like it.We are doing the flower cross again so taking flowers to put on it for our Moms.
    Last edited by fritz03; 05-16-2012 at 11:39 AM.