Thread: Rockin' RODEO!

Rockin' RODEO!

Rodeo, you are a looker! Love your baldface . . . do you have a blue eye on the white side? Also love your personality; sweeping the barn and being leader of the other horses. Hope you get lots of peppermints to celebrate you POTD honour, handsome Rodeo!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Quote Originally Posted by AvaJoy View Post
    Rodeo, you are a looker! Love your baldface . . . do you have a blue eye on the white side? Also love your personality; sweeping the barn and being leader of the other horses. Hope you get lots of peppermints to celebrate you POTD honour, handsome Rodeo!

Thank you! Rodeo surprisingly does not have a blue eye on the white side of his face, but he does have eyeliner that goes half way around his eye, protecting him against sun, and even cancer near and around his eye. He will be getting peppermints and carrots later today

Thanks again!

Rodeo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved reading about you and seeing your pictures today. How sweet of you to help sweep up!!! I'm glad to hear you will be getting extra peppermints and carrots today. You certainly deserve them.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

Thank you to your loving human for sharing you with us today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Rodeo

Rodeo is the best of the best!! Love that he is POTD, hope he's spoiled appropriately. Peace and love

It's Rodeo Time!

Hi there Rodeo! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous "Paint" you are, Rodeo! You have the most striking coat and coloring, especially about your face! I visited your website, and I would encourage others to do so as well! What a wonderful site it is! I was so touched reading how you came to find your way to your person, and your photos are heart melters all! (What a precious baby you were!!!) There's no doubt that you and your Mom were destined to be together, and how blessed she is, having a beautiful (inside and out), personality packed best friend in you, Rodeo! And yeah, you're just a big of a "goofball!" I laughed out loud when I read how you like to sneak a bite of your stall mates' dinners, managed to turn on the faucet and flood your stall! I just hope you're as good with a mop as you are with that broom! No doubting who's the Pied Piper prankster among you, Starbuck, Grant, and Shadow! Your heart is as big as they come, Rodeo, and it's no surprise to learn that all who cross your path fall hopelessly in love! Friend to all creatures great and small; that's you, Rodeo!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, celebrating to the max with Starbuck, Grant and Shadow; chowing down on those cherished peppermints and carrots; being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love to you, precious Rodeo, and to Starbuck, Grant and Shadow, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Rodeo,

What a amazing fella you are. I love your unusual markings. Visited your
    Website & it is so interesting to read about your training ,pedigree, and some stunts
    that show what a playful guy you can be. Congratulations on being our special
    PET OF THE DAY. Lots of good luck( and peppermints) on your continued
    training.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Rodeo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved reading about you and seeing your pictures today. How sweet of you to help sweep up!!! I'm glad to hear you will be getting extra peppermints and carrots today. You certainly deserve them.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

Thank you to your loving human for sharing you with us today!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Rodeo is the best of the best!! Love that he is POTD, hope he's spoiled appropriately. Peace and love
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi there Rodeo! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous "Paint" you are, Rodeo! You have the most striking coat and coloring, especially about your face! I visited your website, and I would encourage others to do so as well! What a wonderful site it is! I was so touched reading how you came to find your way to your person, and your photos are heart melters all! (What a precious baby you were!!!) There's no doubt that you and your Mom were destined to be together, and how blessed she is, having a beautiful (inside and out), personality packed best friend in you, Rodeo! And yeah, you're just a big of a "goofball!" I laughed out loud when I read how you like to sneak a bite of your stall mates' dinners, managed to turn on the faucet and flood your stall! I just hope you're as good with a mop as you are with that broom! No doubting who's the Pied Piper prankster among you, Starbuck, Grant, and Shadow! Your heart is as big as they come, Rodeo, and it's no surprise to learn that all who cross your path fall hopelessly in love! Friend to all creatures great and small; that's you, Rodeo!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, celebrating to the max with Starbuck, Grant and Shadow; chowing down on those cherished peppermints and carrots; being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love to you, precious Rodeo, and to Starbuck, Grant and Shadow, too!

Thank you so much for all of the replies!! He definitely is as curios as a horse can get! He wants to get into everything, and he is fearless! He is also VERY playful! He has two toys in his stall now to help distract him from playing with the faucet, and re-flooding the barn, even better, the ball that is in his stall for him is peppermint flavored! If your interested in seeing more, you can always check out his site at http://rodeotime.weebly.com/

And can always see videos of him at http://www.youtube.com/user/101010cgriffin/videos

Can even see one of his "naughty" moments on youtube! Thanks again! If Rodeo knew he had as many fans as he does, he would be tickled pink!! He loves attention, strives to get it, and once he does, he makes sure you dont forget him!!

Quote Originally Posted by csimkunas6 View Post
    the ball that is in his stall for him is peppermint flavored!
    Wow, where does one get such a toy? Sounds perfect for more than one equine that I know!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Wow, where does one get such a toy? Sounds perfect for more than one equine that I know!

Its a jollyball.....they are awesome! Heres a link to a site/catalog where I got the cheapest price.....http://www.statelinetack.com/stable-...nd-treats/750/

They have different scents too! They have peppermint, apple, banana, blueberry, and even bubblegum!!! Rodeo gets a little bit destructive when bored, so I figured it would be the perfect toy to occupy some of his time! They are really neat too, its not like a regular ball, its tough rubber that they can bite, stomp, kick, lay on, ect, ect, and it doesnt pop or break!

Cool, thanks!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    No problem

Rodeo!

What a beautiful, friendly, happy lil' guy! May everyday be POTD for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    What a beautiful, friendly, happy lil' guy! May everyday be POTD for you!
    Thank you so much!!!