Thread: Dear Sprint has become An Angel

Dear Sprint has become An Angel

Occasionally when I catch the HSR bus , I see my friend Myron. Myron is a friendly amiable man who is easy to chat with , and the fact that we both are Cat Lover is good.
    Sadly he told me that his Cat Sprint had to be put to sleep due to incurable illness.
    Myron and his family adopted Sprint at thier Vets when they were told that a Young Cat had be thrown into the dumpster in the back of thier clinic.I t was love at first sight when Myron and family saw a scared Young Cat , a mostly Black Tuxedo with three white paws and one black, and soo she had a FurrEver Home.
    It was Myron's daughter who soon named her Sprint as she zoomed around her new FurrEver Home!!
    Sprint was close to 15 when she became an Angel, and of course is much missed.
    Sprint now has her Wings of Silver and Gold and being a fellow Hamiltonian has a Special Place with the Found Hotel Ctas as they with Our Awesome Angels Army visit the world and see all the great places , and dine wherever they please.
    Sprint Angel misses her Family so much and will search for that one great place where they will all be together , years from now.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Gary, and Myron, I am so sorry to learn of beloved Sprint's passing. How old was she when Myron and his family adopted her? (And anyone who would throw a live cat into a dumpster deserves the same fate him or herself.)

It sounds like she had a wonderful life full of love. I'm glad that Myron has you to sympathize with him. Sprint Angel is no doubt already at home with the Angel Army and will be welcoming her family members with great joy as they come HOME..

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Have fun at Rainbow Bridge Sprint. Please say hi to my babies.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana