Thread: Mexican Huge Quake of today..

Mexican Huge Quake of today..

thought to drop by and let everyone concerned that I´m ok.. we live in the northern part of the country.. borderline with Texas.. so pretty much quake-free.. the quake 7.8 in Richter took place in the center-southern part of the country.. it was big.. thankfully very very far from us.. so we´re fine..

although my sis lives there.. but she n her family are ok too.. they did felt it.. but it wasn´t too strong on her side of the city..

thank you all for being concerned.. I really appreciate it.. on behalf of me and my family I thank you for that.. ((hugs))
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I am so happy to hear you are okay!!! Your family is often in my thoughts and prayers. How are your children and all of your precious furbabies?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

thank you..

we are doing ok.. the kids are great.. growing by the second.. lol.. they drive me crazy at times.. but only because they are both so chatty.. lol.. and I'm not :P

the fur crew is awesome.. except for nameless, the new pup, who is still having runny poop .. no other symptoms.. acting normal, eating normal.. just runny poop.. maybe another vet trip is in order.. but other than that we are all doing just fine.. thank you for asking.. and once again I thank you for keeping us in your prayers.. it does help a LOT.. thank you ((hugs))
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

very relieved to hear you and your family and sister and family are ok, we here in NZ know all about earthquakes, and we feel for everyone who is experiencing these devastating tragic events, i pray and hope everyone dear to you is safe and all the people of mexico HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I am so glad you and your family and your furbabies are all safe. Prayers for all the people affected by this quake.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you for checking in and letting us know you and the children are okay and not affected by the quake. It's also a relief to know that your sister wasn't affected and all is well.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Good to hear from you, and glad everyone is okay. I cannot believe the Borzoi is still nameless!
    I've Been Frosted

thank you all for thinking of us

and lol Karen.. she has a name.. I'm just in the process of taking a pic to make a formal intro :P ..haha.. the suspense :P..

notes-to-my-husband blog