Thread: A Spooky Update

A Spooky Update

Hey all! I'm sorry I haven't been around...life, as usual, is all kinds of complected.
    First of all, I want to thank all of you who have shown concern over the escape of my furry friend, Remus. Remus, sadly, has not returned. I hope that someone found him and that he is in a home where is happy and taken care of. Unlike when Hoodini took off, I saw no sign of him. It is as if he just dropped off the face of the earth. I still pray that he is safe, and that he will come back some day.
    Hoodini has been happily adopted by my neighbor. He gets along so much better with her cat than he ever did with Spook. I am also able to visit him on a regular basis.
    Being a one cat house again is working out pretty well. I noticed that Spook is a much cuddlier cat now that she is the only one competing for attention. I also have managed to train her to respond to basic commands. She knows to come when called, stay (most of the time lol,) and I'm getting to the point where I can train her to tolerate a harness. She already has a tendency to walk at my heel, so I'm hoping that will help. I know she likes going outside and I feel a lot safer knowing that I can let her go out while being able to supervise her.
    I've attached a couple recent pictures of my Spooky kitty. I think she is aging quite gracefully (she is 8 years old this year!)
    Sorry for the HUGE attached image. I have no clue how I did that...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1536.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	927.1 KB 
ID:	53004Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	53005
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by DJFyrewolf36; 03-17-2012 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Oops...

Hey, welcome home!

And hi, pretty Spook!
    I've Been Frosted

That is sad that Remus has gone and that you do not know where he is.
    We pray that he will either come h0ome or that he as you say has found a new home
    That is great that you located Hoodini and that you dont have to worry about him and can visit to let Hoodini know taht you love him.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I must have missed the post about Remus escaping. I'm so sorry. I was a bit confused when you posted only Spook on Facebook, but I didn't want to bring it up.

Spook is so beautiful!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hello to pretty Spooky!

So sorry to learn that Remus has vanished. Hoping and praying that he either comes home again or else is happy and well loved and cared for in a new home. We're glad that Hoodini is nearby in his new home where you can visit him.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi, sweet Spooky!

And big prayers that Remus will return or that he has another home.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678