Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updates and stuff with pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalz View Post
    I love your plans to find a place in Central America for the next life phase - sounds very exciting. We are hoping to get to Costa Rica and Panama later this year - I am so excited!!

Good to hear from you and give all those doggies (especially the Baby Dog) big hugs please.
    We were in Costa Rica in November 2010. It's a beautiful place. Definately going back there. Stuart wants to see the Caribbean side; we stayed inland and on the Pacific coast. The Caribbean side is much less developed. If it had been just me, I'd have bought a condo in Tamarindo or Playa Langosta and stayed! I suspect Costa Rica is where we will eventually end up!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Ahh, okay you have the fancy ones then! I have a little Fujifilm underwater, shock proof, freeze proof thing...mostly for taking anywhere and not worrying about it breaking. It was only $150.

Have you looked into the Virgin Islands? I just recently went on a cruise and I have to say that was the most beautiful place I've ever been to in my life. It may be expensive though as it's part of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalz View Post
    Great photos and what a splendid way to spend your vacation. Congratulations and the best success to Stuart for his new venture - being your own boss takes huge time and dedication but the rewards can be all worth it.

Good to hear from you and give all those doggies (especially the Baby Dog) big hugs please.

Agree agree agree! I love the photo of the doggers showing how glad they are to have their dad home!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sorry to read about Boots in Tehya's blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    Sorry to read about Boots in Tehya's blog.
    Thanks, Boots is home now, but I'm not sure how long he'll be staying. I can't get him to eat. If he's not eating by Monday, at least a little bit, he's going to have to go back to the clinic. He may need a feeding tube...sigh.....
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Poor Boots I just read about it on Tehya's blog. Please give him a gentle hug for me
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Thanks for the good news about Boots in your blogs.