Thread: Snow Dog *pics*

Snow Dog *pics*

Well, this winter was unbelieveably mild - we were SO spoiled! We got a few storms that would dump 8-16" of snow, but it would never stay around long because of the whacky, warm weather. Today, it is the 60's and we just had a storm roll through this morning that dumped a lot of hail. The forecast for the rest of the week is 60s and 70s ... woohoo!! I remember 3 years ago we got 15" of snow in one day on March 21st, my boyfriend's birthday, and I really hope that doesn't happen again!

I found out this winter that Franny *loves* snow - it was our first winter together, so at first I was nervous to see how she would be. I found out that she absolutely LOVES snow balls and goes nuts chasing and eating them. She smashes her face in the snow until it is completely covered, she looks absolutely ridiculous when she does this. Like all boxers, Franny cannot tolerate the extreme cold, which Wisconsin is well known for, so that's why I made sure to buy her a good quality, warm coat. She wasn't too thrilled with it at first, until she realized it keeps her toasty warm and now she doesn't mind it at all.

These pictures were taken across the street from our house and were taken about two weeks ago. The day they were taken it was in the low 30's outside and the day after it was in the 60's ( ) ... buh-bye snow!

This is our favorite spot to sit and think about things. We also enjoy watching all the ducks that swim around on the lake down below. Or watch people fishing in boats.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0860.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	52943

Name:	IMAG0858.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	842.0 KB 
ID:	52947

Name:	IMAG0847.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	52944

Name:	IMAG0848.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	52945

Name:	IMAG0852.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	52946
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

She's such a pretty girl, and that coat is a great color for her!
    I've Been Frosted

Franny's a pretty girl! I bet she loved the snow!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I am so in love with Franny!

These are great pics and they really made my morning.

I'm jealous because we still haven't had much snow at all, none of it has laid or anything, and I think by this time it's probably safe to say we won't get any .

Franny is quite the poser and looks very regal in the snow . She's as adorable as ever!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography