Thread: Mewow

Mewow

Cute name, cute kitty. So glad she and her bro were saved from execution. Have a wonderful life and happy COTD

It is indeed a sad state of affairs that you such Wonderful Cats , Mewow and her brother were almost put to sleep.
    It is a shame that some people who have Pets care more for thier gadgets than for the Creatures of Our All Living Lord God above.

What a Graet Cta you are Mewow and you certainly do have a great and unique name!!
    We love that photo of you and your young Cat Man of the future , you both look so very happy together!!!

My Ragnar Guftason^^ and Moose^^ Angels , and Mikey Fluffy Tail^^ are sending thier Maine Coone MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Mewows Brother^^, Her Best Young Friend ^^ and Our Newest Big New Cat of the Day ^^ Marvellous Mewow^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Mewow! What a way to start off in your forever home - a few days with no power! But you all got through it fine, and now you are in a home where you are loved and cared about ! How dear that you use your sweet voice and your morning tickle to communicate volumes to your person. You are grey and fluffy and beautiful! Happy Cat of the Day, Mewow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well howdy neighbor! We're just up the road in beautiful downtown Waldorf MD. Wow Ms. Mewow, you sure are a purrrty girl and my little girl Grace calls your name every morning. It's always Me-wow this and Me-wow that, until she gets her food anyway. Thank goodness the nice lady in Balmer saved you and Bro, and thanks to your Meowmie too for being such a fantastic foster failure. Happy COTD Mewow!

Mewow what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

Sometimes failure is a good thing like in failing at fostering a sweet kitty. Your human's failure sure turned into a win win for you and her too. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Mewow, it's such a pleasure to meet such a sweet beautiful girl. I am so glad you were saved and now have a wonderful lovng home. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Hello Mewow,

I'm so happy that you & your brother were saved & given the chance at forever homes.
    Thanks for all the people who helped along the way. Your new name seems like a much
    better name for you sweetie. You are are a gorgeous grey lady & I'm happy to offer my
    congratulations on being chosen as our very special CAT OF THE DAY. Sending you gentle pets
    and lovies to you pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet, beautiful Mewow!

Hi Mewow! (Great name!) Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful MC girl! Your human is so right, Mewow! Shelters and rescue groups all over the country are filled with beautiful, loving kitties such as you; kitties and doggies and so many other deserving creatures just waiting for their very own forever human/family to walk in the door and welcome them home!

Great thanks to everyone at Cat Tails Inc., especially Joy, for making your and your Mommy's love story a reality, and I'm so happy to hear that your brother Bradley found a loving forever home as well! And hopefully, after reading your heart warming and inspirational story, many others will choose the rescue route as well! What a treasure your Mommy has in you, Mewow; a best friend for life, a loving and devoted furkid to cherish forever!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being pampered and love to pieces!
    Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Mewow!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Mewow

Mewow is one fine lookin' cat and an awsome COTD! Sounds like the perfect little happy family, so glad he was rescued!! Hurrray for Mewow! Peace and love

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, MeWow. MeWow is a good name for you. You sure Wowed your humans' hearts.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

11. Oh Mewow! You are lucky you didn't get named Chatty! Or Gabby! There is nothing better than a pretty gray kitty as our Cat of the Day!!!

Mewow! Oh Wow!!!

Wow what a beauty! Her fur and those eyes are gorgeous. So happy she found her furever home right there in foster care! What a happy ending. Its so wonderful to rescue a furry friend in need -that's where my "babies" are from too! Enjoy!!!

Mewow

She is such a pretty kitty! I love her white bib and toes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Thanks Re Mewow

Hello Everybody,

I have enjoyed reading all the nice comments and compliments for Mewow and just wanted to write and thank you all, now that I'm feeling better. Thank you from me and Mewow, who is sleeping on the couch right now.

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

I'm so glad these kitties got a great furrrever home! It's a sad story indeed, but a great outcome in the end!
    Happy Holidays everyone!

-NAPS Austin Pet Sitting Page (tons of cute pictures