Thread: Sweet Simon!

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Sweet Simon

Wow, seeing Sweet Simon sure brightened up this ladies rainy ole day! Thanks so much for sharing Simons photos and little bio, he's just unbearably cute!! Great little COTD, no wonder you are over the moon about this little fella Have a great day, peace and love

Hello Simon,

What big eyes you have sweetie pie. You were an adorable baby & I'll bet you are
    as handsome as can be by now. So happy to meet your sweet little self today. Congrats
    on being named as our very special CAT OF THE DAY. Keep on being the happy camper
    that you are sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet Simon!

Howdy Simon! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious boy! I would feel honored to have be chosen by you to be hugged! Your Mommy's loving words have me smiling from ear to ear! Oh, how very loved you are, Simon, and for good reason! How could anyone resist a sociable, life and people loving kitty such as you! (See, I can't stop smiling!)
    You are just too precious for words, Simon, and your Mommy so very, very blessed to have a beautiful best furkid and friend for life in you!
    Thank you so much, sweet Simon, for ending my very long and tiring day on such a happy note! (Love your photo spread!)
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved to the max, and spoiled rotten (as if that's even up for debate!)
    Lots of love and cuddles and snugglies to you, precious Simon!
    P.S...I have a new love for pizza, thanks to you! hehe And oh yes, definitely MC!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my gosh Simon, you're too cute!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Simon

He is such a gorgeous kitty! I love his fluffy fur and pretty stripes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.